AirAsia – Win a trip for 2 to Nha Trang, Vietnam (transit flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· PROMOTION NAME – Win a trip for 2 to Nha Trang 2017
PROMOTER – The Promoter is AirAsia X Services Pty Ltd (ABN 79 141 326 463) of Suite 2, 195 Botany Road, Waterloo NSW 2017.
· WEBSITE – www.facebook.com/AirAsiaAustralia
· Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· PROMOTION REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES
o Registrations will open on Monday 7 August 2017 (09.00am AEST) and remain open until 5.00pm (AEST) Monday 14 August 2017 (“Registration Period”). The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Registration Period at its own discretion.
· PROMOTION CONTESTING DATES AND TIMES
1 winner will be judged and prizes awarded at one (1) time throughout the contest period by:
o By Wednesday 16 August 2017
· ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
Entry is available to permanent residents of:
The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years and over at time of entry (Entrants). Except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsiaBerhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd. and its immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsiaBerhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Bhd., AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
Individuals must have a Facebook account in order to access the promotional page and submit an entry.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be 24 hours apart; (b) each entry must be substantially unique; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
· METHOD OF ENTRY
To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Entry Period:
1. Visit the AirAsia Australia Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AirAsiaAustralia (“Facebook Page”)
2. Follow the prompts on the Win a trip for 2 to Nha Trang 2017 page post.
3. ‘Like’ the post
4. Tell us why you should be on the first AirAsia flight to Nha Trang in the comments section.
5. Choose to ‘Share’ our competition on Facebook if you wish
6. Submit your entry prior to Monday 14 August 2017 (5pm AEST).
o Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each submission is an original creative work of the entrant that does not infringe on the rights of any third party.
o Late entries will not be entertained.
o Only Participants that fulfil the competition Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the competition mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the competition without notice. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
o The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or prohibit an Entrant’s participation in the promotion.
o By entering this promotion, Entrants absolutely and unconditionally assign all right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property Rights in their Entry.
o Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior warning and change any aspect or any element of the entry process, the Prize or any alternative prizes.
o The Promoter reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
o The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
· JUDGING DETAILS
o There will be one (1) judging period taking place by Wednesday 16 August 2017 to determine 1 winner (prize includes flights for the winner’s friend). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner; the winner will be selected on their submission; answering ‘why you should be on the first AirAsia flight to Nha Trang’, and the creativity used in the written entry. The winners will be notified by Facebook. If a contestant or winner is not successfully contacted in a comment/private message by the Promoter within two (2) days then that person will be disqualified and a replacement winner will be selected by the Promoter. Once the winners are confirmed by email; the winners will be announced on the AirAsia Australia Facebook wall.
o The decision of judges is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
· PRIZE DETAILS
There will be one (1) prize in total (2 Prizes will be awarded to 1 winners – (Winners must be able to fly out of either ports: Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast or Perth). Winners are required to travel on the inaugural flight from Kuala Lumpur to Nha Trang on the 14th of September, 2017.
Prize includes two of the following:
· Sydney (SYD) to Nha Trang (CXR) Vietnam (Total flight value $2,479.88) and one night at KLIA2 Tune Hotel (Total accommodation value $94.65).
· Melbourne (MEL) to Nha Trang (CXR) Vietnam (Total flight value $2,479.88) and one night at KLIA2 Tune Hotel (Total accommodation value $94.65).
· Gold Coast (OOL) to Nha Trang (CXR) Vietnam (Total flight value $2,479.88) and one night at KLIA2 Tune Hotel (Total accommodation value $94.65).
· Perth (PER) to Nha Trang (CXR) Vietnam (Total flight value $2,479.88) and one night at KLIA2 Tune Hotel (Total accommodation value $94.65).
Each prize is subject to AirAsia terms and conditions for winners below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
• All bookings are subject to availability. Bookings can only be made on from Thursdays to Mondays but not on the other weekdays, the eve of public holidays, public holidays and other embargo periods. Please do check with AirAsia for said periods.
• Changes to the flight destinations are not permitted unless agreed upon by AirAsia.
• The prize winners must provide the 3 X photos to AirAsia to share on the AirAsia Australia Facebook page.
• The prize winners must allow AirAsia to announce the winners using their name and Facebook profile photo via a post shared on the AirAsia Australia Facebook page.
• AirAsia will not entertain any request to extend the validity period (6 months from date of issue).
• Prize is subject to AirAsia Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
• The terms and conditions of any third party will apply to the prize where applicable.
• The prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, baggage, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize-winner and companion.
• Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
• There can be no changes (name of traveller, travel date, etc) made to travel arrangements once bookings are made.
• AirAsia accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
• AirAsia retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
• All bookings must be made directly to AirAsia via the contact person provided. Bookings cannot be made via a third party.
• By making a booking, the winner and guest are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of this prize as well as AirAsia’s terms and conditions of carriage available at airasia.com.
• AirAsia reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions listed at any time without prior notice.
All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the Prize, are the responsibility of the Winner. Such additional costs include, meals, beverages, room service, telephone calls, laundry services, spending money, transport to and from airport departure point, other transfers, travel, taxes including arrival and departure taxes (if applicable), insurance, travel insurance, passports and visas (if applicable).
· Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
· If for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
· The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to, that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with Prize.
· Entrants consent to the promoter using the entrants name & submission at any time during the competition period, in order to promote the competition.
· Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
· The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Submitting an entry or vote is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant/voter. Entrants/voters should direct any request to access, opt-out, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
· Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law.
· Entrants warrant and agree that they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
· As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
· If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant/voter; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
· Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
· Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
· Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, entrant or voter; or (f) taking and/or use of the prize.
· Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook Page is the entrant/voter’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
· Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
· This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
AirAsia reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions listed at any time without prior notice.