AFL Players – 12 Days of christmas Competition
The 12 Days of Christmas rolls on and today you have the chance to secure some Hot Wheels gear.
Enter here: http://bit.ly/1bJDmT5
You will also be in the running for a year’s supply of L’Oréal Paris – Australia Men Expert Products when you share this competition.
Winners will be announced online.
2 Days of Christmas Competition- Terms & Conditions
12 December 2013 at 16:13
AFL Players’ Association Inc.
“12 Days of Christmas”Competition (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this
Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This Promotion is a game of chance; there can only be one winner.
3. The AFL Players’ Association, (ABN:25695729819) (Association Reg: A0025229Z) Level 2, 170 Bridport Street, AlbertPark 3206 (“Promoter”).
4. This Promotion commences on Friday December 13at 9:00 (AEST) and concludes on Wednesday December 24 at 17:00 (AEDT) (“PromotionalPeriod”).
5. To be eligible for entry, entrants must be aged thirteen (13) years and over and have an active Facebook account.Directors and the immediate family members of the AFL Players’ Association staff and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the Promotion, during the PromotionalPeriod an Entrant must take the following steps:
6. Eligible individuals can enter the promotion through the prescribed application (“Application”)on the Facebook platform. Individuals can locate the Application on the tab found on the AFL Players’ Association page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AFLPlayers)
7. Eligible individuals must “Like” the AFL Players’ Association (if they do not already)and agree to allow the Application. Eligible individuals must use theApplication to go into the draw to win the daily prize. Entrants must input the requested details on the entry form section of the pop up screen including their full name, valid email address, agree to the Terms and Conditions and submit their entry during the Promotion Period.
8. Multiple entries from individual participants account will not be permitted and any entry that lists the same player twice will be invalid.
9. ThePromoter reserves the right to select reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
10. The successful entry will have submitted a team, which is a match for the compilation of the most popular entries, with respect to each nominated position. In the event there is more than one successful entry, those applicants will be designated a number before a number generator will select the eventual winner randomly.
The provisional winner will be notified in writing by email and on www.facebook.com/AFLPlayers at the completion of each day. The provisional winner must reply within five days otherwise their entry will become null and void, the prize forfeited and the prize will be awarded to the selected reserve entry.
11. The daily winner will receive one of 12 daily prizes to the value of approximately $100 each day.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, thePromoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification,subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Total prize pool value is approximately $1200.
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Entrants consent to thePromoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms andConditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend,terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms andConditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and ConsumerAct, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, thePromoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under thePromoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered,damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
24. All prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed via Australia Post, using the address provided by the entrant to the Promoter, upon receiving notification of their win. Winners of the Instant Win prizes must allow up to one month for delivery.
26. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual participants will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
27. In order to conduct thisPromotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties,including but not limited to agents and regulatory authorities. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. If an entrant opts-in, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised,use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. Upon the entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to the AFL Players’Association on firstname.lastname@example.org and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.