Acquire Learning – Win Hyundai i20 Car
Hyundai Giveaway Terms and Conditions
How to Enter:
To enter, entrants must:
Sign in to their Facebook account;
Visit Acquire Learning Facebook Page and “like” the page;
Complete the registration and entry form on the Acquire Learning Facebook Page in accordance with the instructions on the Acquire Learning Facebook Page, including providing their name, email address and telephone number, a qualifying question, and describing in 25 words or less their dream job.
1. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Acquire Learning Pty Ltd ABN 66 159 509 323 of Level 2, 863 High Street, Armadale VIC 3143 (Promoter).
3. Promotion commences on 9am AEST 25/06/2014 and closes 15/8/2014 at 5pm AEST (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
Eligibility to Enter
5. Entry is open to NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, SA, TAS, NT & WA residents aged 18 years and over. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
Entry into the Promotion
6. Only one entry per entrant allowed.
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the entry instructions and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, or illegible/inaudible entries. The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks in their absolute discretion to determine an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion (including verifying an entrant’s identity and age). Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Entries must not contain any content that infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person or is unlawful, obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving excessive violence, malice or swearing).
9. All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted.
10. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the Promotion.
11. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
12. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
13. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant assigns all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
14. There will be one prize. The prize is 2014 Hyundai i20 Active, 5 door, automatic in silver colour, 12 months registration in winner’s state/territory of residence, third party compulsory insurance, and stamp duty. Value: $18,990 driveaway, depending upon the winner’s location (Prize).
15. Total prize pool: valued at $18,990 driveaway, depending on the winner’s location (including GST).
16. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If the Prize, or an element of the Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize.
18. Entries will be judged on creativity, literary merit and originality
19. Entries will be judge from 18/8/2014 to 22/8/210 at Level 2, 863 High Street Armadale VIC 3143.
20. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
Notification of Winner
22. Winners will be notified by phone and in writing on 25/8/2014. The winner’s name will also be published on the Acquire Learning website www.acquirelearning.com.au & Acquire Learning Facebook page www.facebook.com/acquirelearning
Prize Claim Date
23. Prize must be claimed by 28/10/2014.
24. If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, the next best entry, as determined by the judge(s) shall be awarded the Prize.
25. The further judging will take place on 30/10/2014. Any winner selected by this method will be notified by phone and in writing by email within 2 working days after being determined, and the winner’s name, if any, will be published on the Acquire Learning website www.acquirelearning.com.au & Acquire Learning Facebook page www.facebook.com/acquirelearning