Abbott’s Village Bakery – Win $5000 or Instant Win $5 vouchers
Our rolls have gone MISSING and we need your help! Help us track them down on the Free-Range Bread Farm and go in the running to win $5,000!
Hurry, the sooner we find them the better!
“MISSING ROLLS” PROMOTION
HOW TO ENTER – ENTRY VIA FACEBOOK
1. Entrants are eligible to win a free packet of Abbott’s Village Rolls and enter the major prize draw by visiting www.facebook.com/abbottsvillagebakery (or www.missingrolls.com.au if accessing from a mobile device) and following the prompts to play the promotional game to find the missing Abbott’s Village Bakery rolls.
2. Entrants will be required to play the promotional game and then input the requested details (when prompted) in order to claim a free packet of Abbott’s Village Bakery Rolls (should they win) and/or enter the major prize draw of $5,000. There are 500 store gift cards to be won to the value of $5.00, which can be used to purchase a packet of Abbott’s Village Bakery rolls (subject to availability in store).
3. Entries open on 02/12/13 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/12/13.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter/claim and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over with a Facebook account or valid email address.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter/claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries/claims and entrants/claimants (including an entrant’s/claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant/claimant who submits an entry/claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry/claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries/claims will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one entry/claim per person per day is permitted. Each entry/claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry/claim requirements.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant/claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant/claimant.
8. Promotion commences 02/12/13. All claims for Abbott’s Village Bakery Rolls prizes and all entries into the major prize draw must be received by 11:59pm AEDST on 30/12/13.
9. The major prize draw will take place at the Promoter’s office on 07/01/14 at 11am.
10. All winners will be notified by email within two days of winner determination and the major prize winner will also be published in The Australian on 15/01/14.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Each entrant who wins a free packet of Abbott’s Village Bakery Rolls will be provided with a store gift card to use at a participating store (once they have claimed their prize). The store gift card can be redeemed for a packet of Abbott’s Village Bakery Rolls to the value of up to $5.00 (subject to availability).
13. The first valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win $5,000, awarded via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize in the specified time frame, then the prize will be forfeited. Another winner will then be selected at random on 06/05/14 (as outlined below).
15. If any prize should be unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The minor prizes will be delivered to the address nominated in each winner’s claim form and will be delivered within twenty one (21) working days from the date of notification.
17. Total prize pool value is up to $7, 500.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 06/05/14 at the same time and place as the original major prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Instant prize winners will be notified by email within two business days of the draw and the major prize winner will be notified in writing and published in The Australian on 30/05/14.
20. Entrants/claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant/claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s/claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. The use of any automated entry/claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter/claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries/claims submitted by that individual invalid.
24. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
25. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry/claim is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant/claimant. Entrants/claimants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries/claims become the property of the Promoter.
30. Entry/claim and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants/claimants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants/claimants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant/claimant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant/claimant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
32. The Promoter is George Weston Foods Limited (ABN 45 008 429 632) of Level 1, Building A, 7 – 11 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2113.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/09509 VIC Permit No. 13/2885 ACT Permit No. TP13/04423 SA Permit No. T13/2220