Australian Char Heat Beads – Win 1 of 15 BBQ Prize Packs – Heat Beads Keepers of the Flame – The Ultimate BBQ Adventure Competition
A real BBQ series is about to hit your screens and we’re giving you a chance to win one of 15 BBQ prize packs by simply tuning in!
Just catch any episode of the new 3 part series Keepers of the Flame – The Ultimate BBQ Adventure at 4:30pm Sundays on TEN starting this Sunday 12 January and answer an easy question about the show to be in the running. There are 3 episodes and each correct answer gets you a place in the draw. Why not triple your chances?
Each fabulous prize will consist of our number 1 selling BBQ accessory, the Heat Beads® BBQ Starter, a 4kg bag of briquettes and a shiny new spatula and grill brush.
WHAT WE’LL WANT TO KNOW
Episode 1 (12 Jan): In this episode, Colin’s first dish was ribs – was it pork or beef ribs?
Episode 2 (19 Jan): Which red fruit or vegetable featured in the Big BBQ Breakfast recipe?
Episode 3 (26 Jan): What sort of leaves were used in the Vietnamese BBQ recipe?
HOW TO ENTER
1) EMAIL your answer to heatbeadsBBQ[at]gmail.com
2) Include your full shipping address (this is where we’ll ship your prize – No PO boxes)
3) Your contact number for delivery
15 BBQ Prize Packs each consisting of:
Heat Beads® BBQ Starter
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes 4kg bag
Heat Beads® Grill Brush & Spatula
*Competition starts when the 1st episode airs on Sunday 12 January 2014. Competition ends 23:59 AEDT, Monday 27 January 2014. Winners will be announced on Tuesday 28 January.
* Please read the full Terms & Conditions below prior to participating.
Join the fight for real BBQ by tuning in to win. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The competition is being conducted by Australian Char Pty Ltd, 3 Cojo Place, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175, phone 03 9706 6330, ABN 26 006 398 072.
• You must be subscribed to the Heat Beads® database to enter this competition. Subscription can be done for free via the ‘Receive a FREE Recipe Book’ form at the bottom of every page on the Heat Beads® website.
• To enter the competition, watch any episode of Keepers of the Flame – The Ultimate BBQ Adventure and answer a question. Send your answer to heatbeadsBBQ[at]gmail.com with your full shipping address (no PO boxes) and contact number.
• You agree to abiding to all terms and conditions of the competition.
• The competition begins when the first episode airs on TEN on Sunday, 12 January 2014. Entries close Monday, 27 January 2014, 23:59 AEDT.
• Heat Beads® will not accept any entries outside the entry period. Heat Beads® assumes no responsibility for lost/late entries.
• You must be 18 years old and above to enter.
• You must be an Australian resident.
• Heat Beads® employees and their family members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
• Only one entry per person per episode will be accepted.
• Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
• Entries will be selected at OCTO Integrated Marketing, 110/175 Sturt St, Southbank 3006 on Tuesday, 28 January 2014.
• The 15 winners will be notified via email on Tuesday, 28 January 2014 with further announcements on the Heat Beads® blog, Facebook & Twitter.
• Each prize will consist of 1 x Heat Beads® BBQ Starter, 1 x Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes 4kg bag, 1 x Heat Beads® Grill Brush, 1 x Heat Beads® Spatula.
• The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash/credit/other product.
• All entry details remain the property of Heat Beads®.
• By entering the competition, you agree that your name may be used for promotional purposes.
• Heat Beads® will not disclose, distribute, or sell any personal information.
• Heat Beads® reserves the right to decline any entries that do not meet these Terms & Conditions.
• All decisions made by Heat Beads® Management are final.