Simone Perele-The Curvy Couture Model Search – Win Modelling Campaign & 2 year contract plus $500 lingerie wardobe
Are you Ready To Celebrate Your Curves & Embrace Your Natural Beauty?
2012-Finalists2Young and curvy Australian women who’ve always dreamt of modelling now have the chance of a lifetime as global French lingerie brand Simone Pérèle, Cosmopolitan Magazine and BGM Models launch the third annual ‘Curvy Couture Model Search’.
WIN A national advertising campaign for Simone Pérèle in Cosmopolitan Magazine and a two year contract with us at BGM Models!
In the last 2 years, we have been blown away by the beautiful, inspirational women who have entered this competition to promote positive body image and encourage other young Australian women to embrace their natural, feminine curves. So if you embody the spirit of the Simone Pérèle woman; Femininity, Elegance, Confidence and a Savoir Faire for Fashion, and are ready to celebrate your curves, we’d love for you to ENTER NOW!
The Competition Process
Enter by filling out the application form at the bottom of this page.
From all online applications, a shortlist will be chosen and asked to come in for a face-to-face casting.
From the Shortlisted Casting process, a top five will be chosen and asked to come back the next day for a professional photo shoot
After the professional photographs have been taken, the images of the top five finalists will be released on social media and the public can vote for their preferred winner.
After the voting has finished, and combined with the expert views of our judges, a winner will be announced on the 29th of September 2014.
All Dates & Info
Successful SHORTLISTED entrants will be notified by email by 9pm Friday 29th August. If you make the shortlist, you will be invited to come along for a face-to-face casting (details below):
Online Entries Open: 9am Monday 4th August 2014
Online Entries Close: 5pm, Friday 29th August 2014
Shortlist Casting: Friday 5th September at a studio in Alexandria (Sydney)
Top 5 Finalist Photo-Shoot: Saturday 6th September at a studio in Alexandria (Sydney)
Public Voting: 15th September – 28th September 2014
Winner Announced: Monday 29th September 2014
Please note, that if you are selected as a shortlist entrant, you will have to arrange your own transport to Sydney. If you are selected as a top 5 finalist, you will have to arrange your own accommodation to stay in Sydney until Saturday evening.
How do I apply?
To apply, just fill out the form below.
Please do not follow us up via email or phone! If you get a confirmation email, you can be sure that we have seen your application.
Best of luck!
**Please note! As this is a lingerie competition, your full-length photograph MUST be of you in lingerie or swimwear. Your application will be disregarded if you do not submit this type of photograph.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to all female residents of Australia aged 18 years to 35 years, who are willing and able to sign a representational contract with BGM Models. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The entire promotion commences 4th August, 2014 and closes on 29th September, 2014. The online entry is open from 4th August, 2014 and closes on 11.59pm AEST on the 29th August, 2014. Successful applicants from the on-line entry will be invited to attend the mandatory Face-to-face Casting at Sun Studios, Sydney, on Friday, 5th September, 2014. 5 Finalists will be required to attend a mandatory photo-shoot, modelling Simone Pérèle lingerie, on Saturday, 6th September, 2014, at Sun Studios, Sydney.
4. To enter The Curvy Couture Model Search 2014, individuals must, during the registration period, enter on-line via either of the following platforms:
BGM Models Website
Simone Pérèle AUS Facebook Page:
Entrants must complete the registration form including photographs, which can be no more than 6 months old.
A complete registration form includes answers to every question in the on-line entry form and appropriate images.
5. The registration forms must not contain any material determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion to be obscene, offensive or inappropriate. The Promoters will review each registration form for suitability for entry into the promotion.
6. Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to both Promoters and not to Facebook.
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each nomination will be individually judged based on suitability for this promotion. The Promoters’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of votes and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the voting process or who submits a vote that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
￼9. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. The Judging of the online registration entries will commence on Friday, 29th August, 2014 at both Promoter’s premises. The judging will be done by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoters. The judges will pick an unlimited number of finalists from all online entries received to attend the mandatory face-to-face casting. These finalists will be notified by email using the contact details provided in their registration form.
12. The judging of the face-to-face entries will take place on the same day as the casting event. The judging will be done by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoters.
13. The judges will determine five (5) finalists to be photographed in Simone Pérèle’s new ranges and these photos will contribute to determining a winner. The finalists will be notified by telephone using the contact details given in their entry.
14. The photos of the five (5) finalists will then be displayed on the Promoters’ Facebook sites and websites to promote the brands and the competition and encourage voting for a preferred winner.
15. The winner of the competition will receive the following:
1x 24 month contract with BGM Models commencing at the discretion of the Promoter, BGM Models, but most likely 1st December 2014
A photographic package valued at $1500.00 AUS
A national advertising campaign for Simone Pérèle which includes one (1) full page advertisement in Cosmopolitan Magazine, distributed around Australia, advertising the model as the winner of the Curvy Couture competition for 2014 and an in-store signage campaign throughout Simone Pérèle Australia’s retail stores.
The total individual prize pool is valued at $1500.00, not including work booked throughout the 2 year contract.
The prize of photo shoot does not include transport to and from photo shoot, transfers, additional meals, spending money and all other ancillary costs. These are the responsibility of the winner.
The five (5) finalists will each be awarded Simone Pérèle lingerie to the value of $500 RRP. These prizes will be sent from Simone Pérèle’s Head Office in Melbourne.
￼16. It is a condition of entering the 2014 Curvy Couture Model Search that the entrant will not, upon entering this competition on-line and being selected to be part of the casting process, sign to any other modelling agency in Australia throughout the duration of the competition and for 3 months following the competition’s announcement of a winner. This will apply to anyone that attends the casting on the 5th September in Sydney and will include non-finalists and the five selected finalists. The Director of BGM Models, Darrianne Donnelly, at her discretion may contact you after the competition up to and including the 3 month period for an interview for model representation on BGM Model Board.
17. It is a condition of accepting the status of winner of the 2014 Curvy Couture Model Search that the entrant signs a representational contract with BGM Models. That contract will be in place for an initial period of 24 months. Finalists will not be able to accept work for any other agency [without written approval of BGM Models] during the competition time.
18. Public voting will commence on Monday, 15th September, 2014 and close Sunday, 28th September, 2014 and will be held online at www.facebook.com/SimonePereleAUS ￼ during the voting period. The overall on-line votes at the end of the voting period will account for a percentage of the judge’s final decision when determining the overall winner.
19. The judging of the overall winner will take place at each of the Promoters’ premises and will commence on Monday, 29th September, 2014. The judging will be done by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter. The Overall Winner as determined by the judges will be notified in writing and via telephone using the contact details provided in their registration form.
20. By entering this promotion all entrants understand and agree that they can be approached by BGM Models and given the opportunity to sign up for representation by BGM Models. Representation by BGM Models is subject to the standard terms and conditions of representation of BGM Models and is subject to the terms of the Agreement which the winner enters into with BGM Models.
21 It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner agrees to be interviewed and photographed at any time after winner notification by the Promoters or their agents for a story or feature on this promotion in any form of media it deems suitable. This story or feature can appear on various websites and Australian TV shows at a time to be determined by the Promoter. All control relating to any such story or feature will remain with the Promoters at all times.
22. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
23. If for any reason whatsoever the overall winner chooses to not sign the representational contract with BGM Models, or requests to not be bound by the terms of the representational contract they have signed with BGM Models, then the
￼winner will not be able to continue as the Overall Winner of the Curvy Couture Model Search and will forfeit the major prize.
24. BGM Models has the right to terminate any agreement it may have signed with the Winner, subject to the terms signed in the representational contract.
25. It is a condition of entry that any information required (including but not limited to interviews, photographs, attendance to photo shoots/ events, provision of blogs etc) by the Promoters for all marketing, advertising and promotion of the Curvy Couture Model Search be provided and used where appropriate. Copyright in all material provided to and/or taken by the Promoters remain with the Promoters at all times.
26. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any loss incurred if the scheduled official events including the face-to-face casting and finalist photo-shoot are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled for any reason whatsoever.
27. Entrants must disclose any issues that may generate negative publicity and impact on the success of this promotion and/or Simone Pérèle and BGM Models. The Promoters can disqualify an entrant for failure to disclose any issues that may generate negative publicity and impact on the success of the Curvy Couture Model Search and/ both Promoters; Simone Pérèle and BGM Models.
28. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if, in their complete discretion the Promoter deems that nominee’s continued involvement in the Curvy Couture Model Search promotion will (in any way) negatively impact on the success of the promotion and negatively influence the general purpose of the promotion. For the removal of doubt the Promoter has the right to remove and/or disqualify a participant at any stage of the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
29. If the winner/finalists is unavailable to travel on the dates stipulated by the Promoter, the winner will forfeit the prize which they are unable to redeem. In the event that the entire prize is forfeited by the winner, the Promoter will award the prize to the next valid entrant.
30. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses (including travel to and from face-to-face casting and photo-shoot) become the responsibility of the finalists.
31. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged,
￼damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of prize at a venue is subject to the standard rules and regulations of that venue/s.
32. If the prize or portion of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
33. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoters reserves the right (subject to all relevant state and territory regulations) to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
34. Each nominee agrees to inform BGM Models, before acceptance of any finalist/ winner status related to this promotion of any unspent criminal convictions of any kind subsisting at the date of entry and will notify BGM Models immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against them after the date they are nominated up to and including the date of the start of the announcement of the winner.
35. Except with our prior written consent, no nominee/ finalist/ winner must supply commentary related to the Promotion, BGM Models, Simone Perele of any nature to any company or person engaged in the television, pay television or radio broadcasting, printed or electronic publishing, on-line media, telecommunications or advertising industries (or any company, person or entity which supplies services or programs to any such companies, persons or entities) from the date of entry.
36. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take all elements of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoters, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
37. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant and/or (f) participation in this promotion.;
38. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition. The Promoters assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
￼operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
39. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
40. All nominations submitted become the property of the Promoters, and can be used at their discretion.
41. As a condition of participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entries/ nominations to the Promoters. Each entrant warrants to the Promoters that each entry submitted is an original photograph of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoters against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoters are entitled to use any of the entries (including but not limited to photographs provided to the Promoter at any time for the purpose of inclusion in this promotion) submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
42. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoters reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
43. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, from the Promoters and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
44.When an entrant submits any materials via the promotion including comments, recordings and images (“Content”), the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non- exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
45. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoters shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing,
threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
46. Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter, its franchisees and its associated agencies and companies for any breach of the above.
47. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
48. The Promoters are: BGM Models, ABN 6600 3658 437, 163/3 Darling Island Road Apartments, Prymont. Ph: 0418 450 222 and Steadmark Pty Ltd, trading as Lingerie Company of Australia, ABN 87 007 320 461, 263 Brunswick Rd, Brunswick VIC. Ph: 03 9380 2100.