Melbourne Fringe Festival – Win the Ultimate Melbourne Fringe Weekend
You and a lucky friend could be whisked to Melbourne to rub shoulders with the cream of the independent arts scene at the gala opening weekend of the 2014 Melbourne Fringe Festival. Carrying a VIP Pass to the Melbourne Fringe Festival, you’ll be accommodated in the CBD, wined and dined at Little Creatures Dining Hall, and have unparalleled free access to as much Festival fun as you can manage. This is your chance to see some of the most exciting contemporary arts practice happening in Australia for free. Don’t miss out!
Competition entry is open 7 August to 29 August 2014. Must be available to travel from Sydney, Adelaide or Brisbane to Melbourne on Friday 19 September 2014 for two nights.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PROMOTER The Promoter is Melbourne Fringe ACN 006 125 515, 225 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
2. WHO MAY ENTER The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are Australian residents who are not employees of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, or the immediate family of such employees. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
3. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and any Special Terms and Conditions appearing on the website specific to the particular competition.
4. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY Participants may only enter the competition once, unless the Special Terms and Conditions specify otherwise. Only the first received entry will be valid if more than one entry is received from a participant.
5. HOW TO ENTER AND SELECTION OF WINNERS For competitions that are a game of skill: entrants are required to submit a creative answer to a question. Winners will be selected by a panel of representatives of the Promoter who, at their discretion, will select the best answer/s based upon originality, creativity, and adherence to the word limit. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. For competitions that are a game of chance: entrants must submit an answer to a question. Entries will be drawn at random. The first entry (or entries) drawn where the question has been correctly answered, will win. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every entrant. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. PRIZES All prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that a prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes unclaimed after a period of one month from the date of notification of the winner may be forfeited and used by the Promoter at the discretion of the Promoter.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS Winners will be notified by email.
8. ENTRIES All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded.
10. INTERNET If for any reason a competition does not run for its duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any: (a) malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website; (b) any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the competition or down loading any materials in a competition.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.