Cash Converters – WIN an XBOX ONE & FIFA 2014 Game
World Cup Football Fever Competition – Terms & Conditions
June 11, 2014 at 2:12pm
For the purposes of these Terms:
“Competition” means the “World Cup Football Fever Competition”;
“Competition Period” means the period from 0800 WST on Wednesday 11th June 2014 to 1200 WST on Monday 23rd June 2014;
“Entrant” means a person who submits an Entry to the Competition in compliance with the Eligibility Rules below;
“Entry” means a complete and valid online entry form lodged by an Entrant who has accepted these Terms;
“Excluded Persons” means:
any directors and employees of Cash Converters and any Cash Converters franchisees and any of their directors and employees;
principals and staff of any agency (including but not limited to marketing and advertising agencies) currently engaged by Cash Converters or
principals and staff of any current supplier appointed by Cash Converters including any Immediate families of such persons; or
“Immediate family” includes partner/spouse, grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, children and step-children (whether natural or by adoption), uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, first cousins and grandchildren;
“Main Prize” means Xbox One Console and FIFA 2014 Game plus five sets of two movie tickets;
“Main Prize Winner” means the Entrant who receives the most votes for their Entry by the closing date of the Competition Period;
“Main Prize Winning Entry” means an Entry selected by Cash Converters to win a single Prize;
“Runner-Up Prize” means 10 movie tickets in total, 2 tickets per Runner-Up Prize Winner;
“Runner-Up Prize Winner” means the Entrant selected by Cash Converters to redeem the Runner-Up Prize in this Competition;
“Cash Converters” means Cash Converters Pty Ltd ABN 75 009 288 804;
“Terms” means the terms and conditions of the Competition set out herein, including these definitions and the information on how to enter and redeem the Prize, as posted on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/notes/cash-converters-australia/world-cup-football-fever-competition-terms-conditions/666579816804074
1. In order to be eligible to enter, the Entrant must:
A. agree to the Terms;
B. be a natural person aged 13 years or over;
C. not be disqualified by virtue of Eligibility Rule 2;
D. have provided a correct name, valid home address, valid email address and day time contact phone number; and
E. be an Australian resident.
2. Excluded Persons are not eligible to enter.
3. If there is a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an Entrant, Cash Converters reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine the eligibility of the Entrant.
4. The Competition will be open to Entrants for the duration of the Competition Period.
5. Only Entries received during the Competition Period will be acceptable for consideration as a Prize Winning Entry by Cash Converters.
Entry to the Competition
6. In order to enter the Competition and submit an Entry, the Entrant must:
A. Upload a photo that demonstrates support for their country in the FIFA World Cup 2014 to the competition app on “Cash Converters Australia” Facebook page.
Determination of Winner
7. Cash Converters acting in its absolute discretion, will choose the Prize Winner and advise the Prize Winner by private message, email or phone by 1400 WST Monday 23rd June 2014.
8. The Prize is non-transferable.
9. The Prize will be delivered by registered post to the Prize Winner.
10. The Entrant consents to any activity by Cash Converters for promotion, advertising and photographs, which would otherwise infringe the rights of the Entrant. The Entrant agrees that Cash Converters may make whatever use of the Entry it sees fit for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
11. The Entrant agrees that he or she will not take any action in any jurisdiction which would or might invalidate or dispute the Competition or the Prize.
12. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the selection of his or her Entry as the Prize Winning Entry shall not represent or confer any endorsement or sponsorship of the Entrant by Cash Converters.
13. In its absolute discretion, Cash Converters reserves their right to either disqualify an Entrant or modify, suspend or terminate the Competition or Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law and may consider doing so in the event of either interference to the conduct of the Competition or change of circumstances that was not reasonably anticipated and is beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
14. By participating in the Competition, an Entrant:
B. consents Cash Converters and its contractors and agents sending promotional, marketing and publicity information about other products and services of Cash Converters to the Entrant electronically, by telephone or by other means, indefinitely until such time as the Entrant expressly withdraws this consent by written notification to Cash Converters.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Cash Converters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (whether in contract or tort) for any personal injury; economic loss or damages (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way through the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
A. any technical difficulties, operational failures or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Cash Converters);
B. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
C. any entry form that is late submitted, lost, altered, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by CashConverters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
D. any variation in the Prize’s particulars or value to that stated in these Terms;
E. any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or Entrant; or
16. The decision of Cash Converters in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding and Cash Converters shall not entertain any correspondence on the matter. xviii. Cash Converters reserves the right, at any time, to:
A. verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s legal identity, age and place of residence);
B. disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry submission process;
C. invalidate any Entry received from an Entrant who is subsequently determined to be ineligible or disqualified under these Terms.
17. Failure by Cash Converters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.