Clinique – Win 1 of 100 Chubby Stick Baby tints
Competition Entry Conditions
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Clinique Australia (Estee Lauder Pty Ltd), ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 (“Promoter”).
2. These conditions include by reference, details specified on the Clinique Australia Facebook page (the “Facebook Page”) during the Competition Entry Period. Referenced details appear in bold in this document.
3. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia;
(ii) is of the Minimum Entry Age;
(iii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
5. Competition entry opens at the Entry Opens Time and on the Entry Opens Date specified on the Facebook Page and closes at the Entry Closes Time and on the Entry Closes Date specified on the Facebook Page (“Entry Period”). All times and dates in these conditions are times and dates in Sydney.
6. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Facebook Account and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
7. Subject to condition 9, an Eligible Entrant who, during the Entry Period:
(i) uses a compatible browser to log on to Facebook; and
(ii) posts an answer to the Five Competition Questions posed on the Facebook Page in no more than the Maximum Number of Words specified on the Facebook Page,
will be allocated ONE entry into the Promotion.
8. All entrants must ensure that their Competition Question’s answers are posted online during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected images / entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
9. The Maximum Number of Entries Per Entrant that will be awarded is as specified on the Facebook Page.
10. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter’s request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
11. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 10 or produces items that, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promotoer’s reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
12. Any costs associated with accessing Facebook are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
13. Eligible Entrants must submit their answers to the Competition Question manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject an answer to the Competition Question if it reasonably forms the opinion that it has been submitted using automated means or by use of a competition entry service.
DRAW AND PRIZES
14. The draw will take place at 165-175 Mitchell Road, Erskineville, NSW 2043 at the Draw Time specified on the Facebook Page on the Draw Date specified on the Facebook Page.
15. The Eligible Entrants whose entries are the first Number of Valid Entries to be Drawn as specified on the Facebook Page drawn, will each win one Prize as specified on the Facebook Page. Each Prize is of the Prize Value specified on the Facebook Page. The Total Value of All Prizes is as specified on the Facebook Page.
16. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize is unavailable for any reason.
17. A right to receive a Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
18. The winners will be notified in writing by e-mail, address given at entry they used to enter the Competition. The notification may include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish their entitlement to it.
19. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if a prize is not claimed by the winner within 3 months of the draw, it will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw at 165-175 Mitchell Road, Erskineville 2043 at the Unclaimed Prize Draw Time specified on the Facebook Page on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date specified on the Facebook Page.
20. In order to be entitled to a Prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the Prize. The winner will forfeit his/her Prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that Prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
21. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
22. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Facebook, Inc from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
23. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
24. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
26. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
27. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
29. If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
31. Authorised under the NSW Permit Number specified on the Facebook Page and the ACT Permit Number specified on the Facebook Page.
NSW Permit Number: LTPM/14/00342; ACT Permit: TP 14/00229
Name of Competition: Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Quiz
Chance, not skill, will determine the winner(s) of this competition.
The full conditions include, by reference, the following details:
Minimum Entry Age: 18 (13 with parent / guardian consent)
Entry Opens Time (Sydney time): 4:45pm
Entry Opens Date:11/09/2014
Entry Closes Time (Sydney time): 2:00pm
Entry Closes Date: 21/09/2014
Competition Details: To receive an entry into the draw, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) visit https://apps.socialal.ly/clinique/chubby-stick-baby/quiz (accessible directly or via news feed posts from Clinique on the Clinique Australia Facebook Page) ;
b) follow the prompts to the ‘Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Quiz’;
c) input the requested details as prompted;
d) complete the quiz, by answering the five (5) multiple choice questions; and
e) submit the fully completed entry form.
Note: The entrant can attempt to complete the quiz as many times as they like until they answer all five (5) multiple-choice questions correctly and receive one (1) entry into the draw, the answers do not have to be correct to enter the draw.
Maximum Number of Entries Per Entrant: 1 per person
Draw Time: 2:00 pm
Draw Date: 23/09/2014
Number of Valid Entries to be Drawn: 100 (one hundred total only)
Prize: 1 (one) Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint
Prize Value: $35
Total Value of All Prizes: $3500
NSW Permit Number: LTPM/14/00342
ACT Permit: TP 14/00229
Entry to this competition is subject to these full conditions