StriVectin – Win the NEW Anti aging products
For your chance to WIN one of the 15 PRIZE PACKS containing Advanced Retinol Day Treatment SPF 30 and Advanced Retinol Eye Treatment,
tell us in 25 words or less:
“Why you’d love to Win the NEW Anti aging products”
Strivetin Competition Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of Australia only, aged 15 and above. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this sampling offer are ineligible.
2. The competition commences on the 21th February 2014 and closes 16th April (AEST).
3. To enter the competition each entrant must simply answer why they wish to win in 25 words or less. Entrants must register their name, email address and residential address on the Australian StriVectin website www.strivectin.com.au/competition during the competition period.
4. A total of 15 prize packs valued at $198 each include a StriVectin Advanced Retinol Day Treatment SPF30 50ml and StriVectin Advanced Retinol Eye Treatment 15ml. Total prize value is $2970.
5. The Member will receive one (1) entry into the Competition for each person only. The Program Conditions will apply to the Eligible Member’s Qualifying Transaction.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the winner selection process. All valid entries received will be judged based on how interesting they are as well as literary and creative merit.
7. The Prize will be drawn on 17th April at Trimex, 5 Crewe Place, Rosebery, NSW, 2018.
8. A panel of judges will be appointed by the Promoter. The panel of judges will determine the top fifteen (15) entries as the winning entries. These fifteen (15) best valid entries, as determined by the judges, will each win one (1) of the fifteen (15) Prizes (“Prize”). In the event that any prize winner is invalid or any prize is unclaimed by 16th May 2014, the next best entry that was originally judged will be awarded the remaining Prize until all Prizes are awarded.
9. All 15 winners will be notified at the same time as receiving their prize within 4 weeks of the competition being drawn. The prize will be sent to the claimant at the residential address set out in the claim form. Please allow up to 8 weeks for the receipt of your sample.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected claims.
11. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the claimant.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law in relation to supply of our product, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the sample offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any of their associated agencies shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, expense, personal injury, death or liability (including, but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses) that is suffered or incurred in connection with this sample offer, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, and their associated agencies, or any person associated with any of them including their employees or agents or otherwise.
13. If the sample offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the sample offer, as appropriate.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request claimants to provide proof of identity and residency at the nominated sample delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. Claimants’ personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer this competition and will be entered into the StriVectin newsletter database. The PI of the claimant may be provided to others assisting, including deliverers, and to relevant authorities. If the PI requested is not provided, the claimant may not participate in the competition.
16. Unless otherwise stipulated, rights to receive any Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. The promoter is Trimex Pty Ltd., 5 Crewe Place, Rosebery, NSW 2018, Australia, 02 9663 4277.