Rescue – Win $5,000 Bedroom Makeover (Take a sleep quiz to win)
Win with Rescue Sleep!
TERMS & CONDITIONS – RESCUE AUSTRALIA SLEEP QUIZ COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are registered as ‘liking’ the official Rescue Remedy Australia page on Facebook. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
4. Multiple entries per person are permitted as long as each creative response to the Entry Question is original in concept and substantially different from prior entries from a single entrant.
5. Entrants must enter in their own names.
6. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Promotion commences 4.45pm AEDT 15/05/2014. Entries close 11:59pm AEDT on 31/07/2014 (Promotion Period).
8. The prize will be sent out to the address provided in the entry form. Please allow for up to 28 working days for receipt of your prize.
9. The judging will be conducted at 147 High Street, Preston, VIC 3072 on 01/08/2014. All eligible entries will be assessed in the judging process. Winners will be notified via email on or after 01/08//2014. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. To enter, participants must subscribe, or be subscribed, to the official Rescue Remedy Australia fan page on Facebook, and submit an entry via the supplied form, and answer the following creative question: ‘Tell us what your ideal sleep space looks like!’. Each entry will be subject to verification and any entries that are not deemed appropriate will be disqualified.
11. The best and most creative twenty one (21) answers to the Entry Question will win. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
12. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries are invalid.
13. There are twenty one (21) winners in total. The grand prize winner will receive RRP $5,000, made payable in cash or cheque to the winner upon confirmation of details. Twenty (20) runners-up will each win a Rescue product, valued at up to AUD $30.00 RRP each.
14. Total prize pool of promotion is approximately AUD $5,600.00 RRP. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
16. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various State and Territory lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
18. Any costs associated with accessing the internet is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
21. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
23. You use any information provided on the Site, and any other linked to it, at your own risk. All information is provided ‘as is’ without any express warranties of any kind. Except for liability under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth) and any other legislation dealing with similar issues, Martin & Pleasance (Rescue Remedy Australia) expressly disclaims any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the Site, and expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; and Martin & Pleasance (Rescue Remedy Australia) will not be liable for loss or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages, lost profits, lost data, or loss of management time which may arise out of, or result from, reliance on or use of this information, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission.
24. Upon entering the competition you may be given the opportunity to send e-mails to Martin & Pleasance (Rescue Remedy Australia) or enter or provide information or material (‘Content’). Any and all Content provided by you in connection with the competition must be true and accurate. You must not misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity. You acknowledge that Martin & Pleasance (Rescue Remedy Australia) may monitor the Rescue Remedy Australia fan page on Facebook, the Martin & Pleasance website and take any action with respect to your Content as deemed reasonably necessary by Martin & Pleasance (Rescue Remedy Australia). A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
27. The Promoter is Martin & Pleasance, 7 Rocklea Drive, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, A.B.N. 67 097 455 314, Phone: (03) 9427 7422.
28. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Promotor (Martin & Pleasance, 7 Rocklea Drive, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, A.B.N. 67 097 455 314, Phone: (03) 9427 7422.).