Lets Go Caravanning and Camping – Win a Road Trip Giveaway Terms and Conditions (prize valued at $750)
Travel Your Road, Win a Road Trip
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for Travel Your Road, Win a Road Trip Giveaway eligibility
1. The Promoter is Caravan Industry Association of Australia (ABN 70 057 668 041) of Suite 6,
Level 1, 214 Graham St. Port Melbourne 3207.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry
not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 except employees and
immediate families of the Promoter and prize promotional partners including BIG4 Holiday
Parks, Discovery Parks, Top Parks, Ingenia Holidays, NRMA Parks & Resorts, Family Parks,
Britz and Apollo and their associated companies and agencies and participating outlets.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or
step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step
grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 8th July 2020 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT
on 30th September 2020 (‘Promotion period’).
To enter the draw, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the
4. To enter, participants must complete the Entry Form found on:
5. Provide all the information requested within the online application form, including but
not limited to their name, email address, phone number, postcode and date of birth to
allow identification and communication.
6. Complete and answer the following question in 25 words or less: What is Australia’s best
road trip adventure?
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to
disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry,
which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
8. The winners will be the most creative entries received by the Promoter, which satisfy the
eligibility requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry
received during the Promotion Period will be judged based on the creativity of the response
by a committee comprised of the promoter and prize promotional partners.
10. The Winners will be notified by email or phone no later than 5:00pm on Friday 23rd
11. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence
regarding the result.
12. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the
conditions of use of the prize. The use and conditions of each prize is stipulated by the prize
13. The Prizes (24 in total)
Prize – 24 winners.
The Prizes of “Travel Your Road, Win a Road Trip Giveaway” is comprised off:
24 x Travel your Road vouchers valued at $750 each (24 in total).
The Winners, 24 in total will be provided one $750 voucher each by one of
on delivering of their prize voucher
BIG4 Holiday Parks, Discovery Parks, Top Parks, Ingenia Holidays, NRMA Parks
& Resorts, Family Parks, Britz and Apollo are prize promotional partners.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated
prize. Prizes may include terms and conditions of use. Unless otherwise expressly stated,
prize values are based upon the retail value of each individual inclusion at the time of first
publication of these Terms and Conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption
15. The Promoter reserves the right to review entries in the event of any entrant not
claiming any Prize. If any Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility within 4
weeks of the original decision, the Promoter will reserve the right to select the next best
entry. The winner will be notified by email and phone.
16. The winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and
Promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own
copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by
infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention,
fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which
corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the
Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a
relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The
Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
19. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services
under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010)
(Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the
remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter
shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not
limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in
connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Entries
are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The
Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information
either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or
utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of
administration of this Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error,
omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications
line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the Promoter collecting, using and
disclosing their personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this
promotion. Additionally, by ticking the relevant opt-in box/es, (a) entrants agree to the
Promoter and its promotional partners using their personal information to help the
Promoter communicate with them about offers from the Promoter and its marketing
partners (entrants can opt-out of receiving), and they agree to the Promoter disclosing their
information to such partners in connection with such purposes and/or (b) entrants agree to
the Promoter sharing their personal information with the Sponsors and they acknowledge
that the Sponsors will be solely responsible for its use of such information.
21. The Promoter is Caravan Industry Association of Australia Caravan (CIAA), 9/10 Hudson
Road, Albion Qld 4010. ABN: 70 057 668 041
22. The promotional partners are BIG4 Holiday Parks, Discovery Parks, Top Parks, Ingenia
Holidays, NRMA Parks & Resorts, Family Parks, Britz and Apollo.