Family Parks – Win a Crusader Caravans Chameleon Van valued at $30,000
CRUSADER ‘CAMELEON’ CARAVAN GIVEAWAY
Promoter – Family Parks of Australia Sponsors – Crusader Caravans/Dog Lovers Show/ Caravan Trade and Industries Association of Victoria
– TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the Crusader Caravans Giveaway (the “Competition”), you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms andConditions.
2. Entrants must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand and aged 18 years of age or over at the date of entry. Patrons under the age of 18 years must have their entry submitted by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, sponsors and agencies associated with the Competition are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
1. The Competition commences on 20th February, 2019 at 09:00am (AEST) and concludes on 4th August, 2019 at 23:59pm (AEST) (the “Competition Period”). Entries can be submitted via the giveaway entry page up to 5th August, 2019 at 23:59pm (AEST).
2. To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the following steps:
a. Complete the online form and enter the promotion code (“Crusader”) by:
i. checking in and staying at a Family Parks member park in Australia or New Zealand; or
ii. entering the CIA VIC Super Show from 20th February, 2019 to 25th February, 2019, via paid/pre-paid entry: or
iii. spending $40.00 AUD on Travel Rewards membership at a participating Family Parks member park in Australia, or $40.00 NZD on Travel Rewards membership at a participating Family Parks member park in New Zealand; or
iv. Entering the Melbourne Dog Lovers Show from 3rd May, 2019 to 5th May, 2019.
v. Entering the Sydney Dog Lovers Show from 3rd August, 2019 to 4th August, 2019.
vi. Providing evidence of purchase of any of the above.
b. Go to the website of any of the above partners and sponsors, complete the
competition form by registering their first name, last name, contact number, email address, address and Competition Code and describing in 25 words or less: “Why are dogs so much fun to holiday with in your caravan?”
3. The entry must be:
a. the original, independent creation of the entrant that has not previously been
published in any form in any country in the world; and
b. free from any claims, including copyright or trademark claims by other parties.
Entries that are found to have been derived from another person’s work in any country in the world will be considered invalid and, if that entrant is awarded the Prize, the Prize must be returned to the Promoter. The Winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry it believes breaches any of these conditions.
4. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Family Parks in writing by:
Email with the subject line ‘Crusader Caravan Giveaway – firstname.lastname@example.org
Post with ‘Attn: Crusader Caravan Giveaway – Family Parks, Suite 5, Level 3, 68 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD,
In the request the following information must be included: first name, last
name, contact number, email address and address.
5. By submitting an entry to the Competition, each entrant assigns all rights in the entry to the Promoter and Sponsors and consents to the Promoter and Sponsors using the entry in any manner (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibly for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed void if forged, tampered with, damaged or lost.
The prize package (the “Prize”) consists of a Crusader Caravan “Chameleon Action Van” RRP $24,990.00 including all on road costs. All optional extras and accessories, insurance, personal costs and all other ancillary or related costs not expressly stated do not form part of the Prize and are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The prize will be collected from Crusader Caravans – Melbourne – 8 Dreamhaven Ct, Epping VIC 3076. Ownership transfer documents for the Crusader Caravan have to
be signed in person at Crusader Caravans address prior to collection of the prize. If the winner of the major prize does not have a valid Australian Driver’s License it can be transferred to a nominated family member at the approval of the Promoter. Neither the Promoter nor the Sponsors are liable for any costs associated with the Winner travelling to collect the Prize or transporting the Prize upon collection.
1. The Prize is non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. If the Prize is or becomes unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute all or any part thereof with a product or prize of equal value. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. There is one (1) winner (the “Winner”) over the Competition Period.
3. The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges from CIA VIC, DLS and Family Parks. The
Winner will be chosen within fourteen (14) days of the close of the Competition Period.
4. The Winner will be the entrant whose description of “Why are dogs so much fun to holiday
with in your caravan?”.” is judged to be the most creative and original and who satisfies the eligibility requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner. Each entry received during the Competition Period will be judged based on its merits.
5. The Winner will be notified via phone or email and announced on the Family Parks, DLS and CIA VIC websites and associated Facebook pages.
6. The Promoter will attempt to contact the Winner three (3) times over a seven (7) day period via the nominated contact number or email address. The Winner has five (5) days from the last contact to respond to the Promoter. If the Promoter has not received a response by the end of this time the Winner forfeits the Prize in its entirety and, at the discretion of the Promoter, the Prize may be awarded to the next runner up in the Competition.
7. The Winner’s Entry Ticket must be presented by the Winner to the Promoter in order to collect the Prize.
8. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner may be required to sign legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
9. In the event that the Winner does not accept the Prize it may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be awarded to the next runner up in the Competition. This may take place at any time from 1st June, 2019. The runner up will be notified via phone or email.
10. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Sponsors in their absolute discretion using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and Sponsors.
11. The judging panel’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). However, to the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter, Sponsors and other organisers (including its respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any injury, expenses or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way (including negligence) out of the Competition, the Prize or any aspect of the Prize.
13. Entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to enter this Competition and participate in the Prize should they be chosen as the Winner. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law each entrant completely releases the Promoter, Sponsors and other organisers (including its respective officers, employees and agents) from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the Competition and acceptance of and participation in the Prize.
14. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter, Sponsors and other organisers(including its respective officers, employees and agents) assume no responsibility for any:
interruption, error, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, any theft, destruction, unauthorized access or third- party interference or alteration of entries and reserves the right to take any action that may be available;
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction in relation to the Competition, the Prize or any aspect of the Prize (whether or not under the control of the Promoter, Sponsors and other organisers);
entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, Sponsors and other organisers;
any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
use/taking of a prize (independent financial advice should be sought as tax
implications may arise as a result of accepting the Prize).
15. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any entrant; or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
PROMOTER & SPONSOR’S DETAILS
16. The Promoter is Family Parks Ltd (ABN 33 137 903 229). 17. The Sponsors are;
CCMSM Manufacturing Pty Ltd – Trading as Crusader Caravans Pty Ltd (ABN 92611555401),
Dog Lovers Show (ABN ???????)
Caravan Trade and Industries Association of Victoria (ABN 63 582 138 786)