Coles – Pepsi Max & Smiths Maxx Chips – Win $2,500 For Grand Final 2014 Game
At Home Game Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is free and is open to residents of Australia who are 15 years or over. Prizes will be awarded to guardians of any winner less than 18 years of age. Employees and contractors of Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter. 3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the competition winner. The winner will be chosen by Coles.
4. To enter, participants must:
(a) Enter the competition via the entry form at coles.com.au by submitting their name, email, postal address, and answering the question.
(b) The winner will be the best or most creative answers as chosen by the promoter.
5. There is one prize to be won over the competition period. The competition commences on September 15, 2014 at 4:00pm (AEST) and concludes September 21, 2014 at 11.59pm (AEST).
6. Prize is one $2,500 voucher to spend on a Footy Finals party. The total prize pool is valued at $2,500 AUD (inc. GST).
7. A judge will determine the winners on September 22, 2014 at the Promoter’s office at 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, Vic 3123 by judging the best answer based on creativity and skill. Winner will be notified via email within one week and their prize will be distributed by Schweppes within one week.
8. The judge’s decision is final and the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrant, and to either allow or disallow any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the competition.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition entirely, or recommence it on similar conditions at a later date.
12. The Promoter may remove any Content that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and that the promoter deems in its absolute discretion is not in the spirit of the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits or uploads any material that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
13. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a) they will not submit, produce, share or distribute any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 18 or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) they will obtain prior consent from any person in respect of that person or their property that appears in their Content;
c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein;
15. The Promoter is Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 45 004 189 708) of 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123. Email: email@example.com