Bosch Home – Win 1 of 10 Freedom gift cards valued at $2,000 each PLUS a participation in a Design Time Master Class run by Shaynna Blaze
Terms and Conditions
1. Below are the Terms and Conditions of participation for the Design Time with Shaynna Blaze Promotion (Promotion) including eligibility, age limits, exclusions and the details of how to enter the Promotion.
2. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promoter means BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd (ACN 109 198 405) of 1555 Centre Road, Clayton, Victoria, 3168, telephone 1800 037 772 (Promoter).
4. Eligibility: Entry is only open to Australian residents with a residential address in Australia, aged 18 years or over who have purchased two or more Eligible Products within the Promotional Period (as de ned below) (Eligible Entrant). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or, rst cousin.
5. Promotional Period means the period commencing 30 July 2021 until 19 September 2021.
6. Eligible Products means two or more Bosch Major Cooking Appliances (i.e. Bosch cooktops, range hoods, coffee machines, ovens, warming drawers, freestanding cookers, microwaves, fridges, freezers and fridge-freezers only), from an authorised reseller in Australia that is currently listed on the Bosch Home Appliance website (www.bosch-home.com.au).
7. Entry: To enter, Eligible Entrants must do the following: (a) purchase two or more Eligible Products during the Promotional Period, paid for in full; and (b) by 26 September 2021, correctly ll in and submit the online entry form located at boschpromotion.com.au/ShaynnaBlaze including answering the following question in 50 words or less:
Why would you like Shaynna Blaze to help you with your next design project?
8. All entrants must submit only their own original answers. Any such answers cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
9. Entrants must include a copy of their original invoice in the online entry form which clearly shows the purchase of two or more Eligible Products within the Promotional Period.
10. Nature of the Promotion: Ten winners will be selected by a judging panel, having regard to the skill, creativity and originality of the answers, at the Promoter’s premises on 30 September 2021.
11. The judging panel will consist of representatives from the Promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the make-up of the judging panel if a judge becomes unavailable at any time.
13. Winners will be noticed by telephone and e-mail using the contact details provided to the Promoter at the time of entry into the Promotion, and their name will be published on the Promoter’s website wwww.bosch-home.com.au/promotions on 30 September 2021.
14. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that a winner cannot satisfy these Conditions, receive / attend the Prize or, fails to claim the Prize by 14 October 2021.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see the link below.