BIGW – Win $1,000 in gift cards, vouchers or products
Please visit the linkTerms & Conditions
2. Entry is open to Australian residents (18 years and older) only.
3. The competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit [campagne url] and follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including ; first name, last name, phone number, email and address details. In addition, a response of 25 words or less must be provided before submitting the fully completed entry form.
5. Competition commences on 01/01/2018 AEST. Entries close 12pm on 31/12/2018 AEST. A jury will evaluate the entries based on the creativity of their answer and meeting the criteria of entry. The judging will take place at Unity Marketing Limited, Office 29, Clifton House, Fitzwilliam Street Lower, Dublin, Ireland on 10/01/2019 by 5pm CET. Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prize awarded will be that which was on offer at the time of the Winners entry into the competition. The Winner may choose to take the cash equivalent.
7. The first eligible entry drawn in each draw will receive one of the following prize options:
Any combination of retail gift cards, online gift certificates, vouchers (including all delivery fee’s and additional costs) (of the winner’s choice) and cash to the maximum value of AU$1,000; OR
Any combination of furniture, electrical or musical equipment, furnishings, home improvement products, home improvement services, professional services (including labour costs and all additional taxes & fees), home renovation services (of the winner’s choice) and cash to the maximum value of AU$1,000; OR
An exception to the maximum value of AU$1,000 is for our toyota giveaway, which will be of similar value.
8. Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry(ies) as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Only one entry permitted per person.
12. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
14. By continuing to use this site, and by joining as a member, you agree with the Unity Marketing Limited data and cookies use policy. Cookies make your experience of this website and some 3rd party websites more relevant to you to help create a better experience.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. The Promoter also collects personal information provided by entrants on this site for direct marketing purposes and the Promoter or associated third parties may contact users by email, phone, text or post with more interesting promotional offers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
By providing Unity Marketing Limited with personal information, participating in the Contest and ‘opting-in’, the participant signifies that he or she agrees with Unity Marketing Limited’s use of the participant’s personal information:
in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
19. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.