BIG4 – 12 Days of Christmas – Day 1: Win 1 of 10 How to Train Your Dragon prize packs valued at $265 each
BIG4’s 12 Days of Christmas Competition – TERMS AND CONDITIONS DAY 1 (1st December 2018)
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks (ABN 95 468 665 668) of Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents only and who must be over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 1st December 2018 at 9am, and concludes on 1st December 2018 at 11.59pm (promotional period). All times are AEDT.
How to enter
5. Entrants must fill out the entry form at the following link, including in 25 words or less explaining what their favourite thing about Christmas is: https://woobox.com/seoyjq
6. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number, email address and Postal address are correct and up to date when sharing with the promoter if they are deemed a winner.
7. Entrants can only enter once. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as deemed by the Promoter) will be deemed invalid.
8. Judging will take place at BIG4 National Support Office, 313 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn VIC, 3122 at 9am on 12/02/2018.
9. The winning entries will be judged on creativity and originality and is subject to the discretion of the judging panel.
10. The winner/s will be notified on via email within 48 hours of their entry being chosen. To qualify for the draw, applicable persons must provide either a valid mobile phone number or email address. Returned prizes or the inability to get in contact with the winner within 36 hours will see the prize transferred to the next runner up.
11. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 12th December 2018 the prize will be forfeited.
12. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each
person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. There will be 10 winners of a How to Train Your Dragon prize pack valued at $265 each. Each prize pack includes a Dragon Cape, Backpack, Notebook, Stickers, Phone case and Family pass to see the movie.
14. The total prize value of the promotion is $2650
15. Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is
not the responsibility of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
20. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
23. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
25. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.