Australian Good Food & Travel Guide – Win $100 to Longrain Restaurant and Bar Sydney
You may enter as many times as you like. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entry is only valid if all entry guidelines are completed. This contest is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. An entry can be placed on The Australian Good Food Guide website at http://www.agfg.com.au, after registering on the promoter’s website as a member.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who log on to this website and complete the associated entry form during the promotional period. Employees, officers and their immediate families of the Promoter (AGFG), its agencies and any participating parties associated with this promotion and each of their associated companies are ineligible to enter. Entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant. Each person may enter multiple times. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entry is only valid if a 25 word entry is completed. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries. SPAM entries are not acceptable.
3. To enter, participants must log-on to http://www.agfg.com.au and register their details (but not limited to) name, address, daytime phone number and email address. Place a 25 word entry in the allocated competition area, on the Australian Good Food Guide website (www.agfg.com.au). Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
4. The commencement and conclusion dates for this Promotion are displayed on the associated entry form. Competition will commence on 1/01/2014 and concludes on 31/01/2014 AEST. The entries will be judged according to originality and creativity and the winners will be published on the promoter’s website on or before 8/02/2014 12:00:00 AM. Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone according to the details provided in their entry and the requirements of the promotion. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to choose any respondent whom has written a review for an establishment. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 7 days of promotion closing date. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of AGFG subject to legislative requirements. Person’s claiming the prize must respond within 7 days or forfeit their prize. A forfeited prize will result in selection of another contestant who answered correctly.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and residency. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of winning and runners-up entries for the purpose of future promotions.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
9. In the event of that any prize item is unavailable; the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. Except with the written consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter has absolute discretion as to whether it will provide such consent and need not provide any reasons to any person for providing or withholding consent.
10. Prize details are displayed on the associated entry form. Where the prize involves a meal and/or performance the Promoter shall not be responsible for transport, accommodation or any other such associated costs with the taking of the prize unless otherwise stated in the prize details. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
11. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
13. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AGFG to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
14. The Promoter is Australian Good Food Guide Publishing Pty Ltd of PO Box 305, Tugun QLD 4224 ABN 86 112 508 746