Aldi – Flip to Win $5,000
Tell us in 25 words or less what your favourite product is from the selected catalogue pages and why you love it!
Competition starts 7th April, 2014 at 0:01 (AEST) and finishes on 5th May, 2014 at 23:59 (AEST).
ALDI STORES (A LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
ALDI Catalogue Flip Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the
competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to all residents of New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory,
Victoria and Queensland who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees and
their immediate families of ALDI Stores (A LIMITED PARTNERSHIP), Salmat Digital
Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 3
April, 2014 at 0:01 (AEST) and concludes on 5th May, 2014 at 23:59 (AEST)(“Promotional Period”).
4. The competition will be advertised online and in various media (including but not
limited to television, radio and print media).
5. To enter participants must go to the ALDI Catalogue Flip Promotion entry page on
i. Choose a favourite ALDI product from the selected ALDI grocery pages
outlined for the promotion in the ALDI catalogue; and
ii. Fill in their details including but not limited to their first and last names, email
and contact phone number; and
iii. In 25 words or less tell us why they love the selected ALDI product they have
selected from clause 5(i) in the provided space on the promotional entry
6. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants are allowed multiple entries.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity or
proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Proof of identification,
residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the
Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will
forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any
entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity,
potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant
who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance
with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter,
engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading,
deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or
Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants using multiple email addresses.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware
that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Entries must be received by 23:59 (AEST) on 5
May, 2014, end date of Promotional
Period. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by
the Salmat Digital Pty Limited database. The Promoter and Salmat Digital Pty Limited
accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not
received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the data due to technical
disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
12. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependant on the entrant’s
individual Internet Service Provider.
13. The prize includes $5,000 cash prize.
Prize delivery will be arranged once winner is verified to the agreed location stated by
14. Total prize value is $5,000 (AUD)
15. Prizes cannot be transferred.
16. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses (including
travel to and from the collection point for the prize if unable to deliver to location etc.)
become the responsibility of the winner.
17. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all
aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a
winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely
participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be
required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute
19. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility
for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required
with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not
limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout
the duration of the prize.
21. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby
assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any
material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize
(Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to
exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for
22. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby
permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during
the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with or the advertising
or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner
will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
23. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the
prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be
forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the
24. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a
result of accepting the prize.
25. Each valid entrant who has entered the promotion over the duration of the
Promotional Period will be judged by a judging panel at Salmat Digital Pty Limited,
Level 2, North Sydney, NSW 2060 starting on 12th
May, 2014 at 10:00 (AEST). One
valid entrant will be judged to become the winner.
26. The winner will be notified between 12th
May, 2014 dependant on the time
required to judge all entries. The winner will be notified of their prize in writing and/or
phone call (if such details are provided) and will have their will have their details
published on the ALDI website and/or ALDI facebook page.
27. If prize has not been claimed by the 12th
August, 2014 at 0:00 (AEST), an unclaimed
prize judging if prize unclaimed by will take place starting 12th
August, 2014 at 10:00
(AEST) in same location as initial judging. The unclaimed prize winner will be notified
th August, 2014 dependant on the time required to judge all entries.
The winner will be notified of their prize in writing and/or phone call (if such details are
provided). Winner of the unclaimed prize will have their details published on the ALDI
website and facebook page.
28. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be
awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e.
entry form information on promotional website).