Turu Vote to win $10,000 Turu Travel Voucher
Vote for your favourite tourist park (from those listed) to win various prizes. If no one has a park I would recommend voting for the Great Ocean Road Tourist Park they are wonderful people and the park is gorgeous.
Terms and Conditions for: Australia’s Favourite Park competition
1. Instructions on “How to enter” and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Competition commences on 10 February, 2014 at 0:01am AEDST and closes on 10 April, 2014 2013 at 23:59pm AEST. The draw will take place at 11.00am AEST on 15 April 2014 at Storacall Technology LTD T/a X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218. The winners will be notified in writing and by telephone using the contact details given in their entry. All winners of prizes valued over $250.00, will have their names will be published in the public notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 17 April, 2014.
6. To enter, entrants must go to www.turu.com.au and follow the prompts to the voting page and submit their vote for Australia’s best holiday park including their full name, email address and daytime telephone number and submit the vote/entry as instructed.
7. A maximum of 1 vote/entry per person permitted during the entire promotional period, subject to and in accordance with voting/entry requirements.
8. Each entrant will receive an additional entry (or entries) into the major prize draw by completing any of the following actions within the competition entry form:
a. 1 entry per vote for Australia’s favourite park in each state (Maximum 7)
b. 1 entry per vote for Australia’s favourite park in each category (Maximum 10)
c. 10 bonus entries for opting into the turu.com.au newsletter
d. 10 bonus entries for opting to receive promotional material from the partners of the promotion
e. 100 bonus entries for providing a review of your favourite holiday park listed on turu.com.au that you have stayed in the past.
9. Each entrant will receive an entry (or entries) into the category prize draw by completing any of the following actions within the competition entry form:
a. 1 entry per vote for Australia’s favourite park in each category (Maximum 1 vote per category)
b. 100 bonus entries for providing a review of your favourite park shortlisted in one of the categories
10. For the removal of doubt, an invalid entry consisting of a valid vote, may still be included for voting purposes only.
11. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the conditions will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail.
MAJOR PRIZE DRAW
12. Major prize:
The first (1) valid entry drawn from all valid entries received will be deemed in the overall draw will be the major prize winner and will win:
1 x $5,000 Turu voucher- awarded in the form of a voucher to be redeemed online or over the phone via www.turu.com.au only.
The next twenty (20) valid entries drawn from all valid entries received will win:
1 x 12 month subscription to a Bauer Media publication of their choice valued at $79.95 each:
Take 5 magazine
Mother & Baby magazine
Australian Geographic magazine
Australian Geographic Outdoor magazine
4 x 4 Australia magazine
CamperTrailer Australia magazine
Caravan World magazine
The Category’s available for voting are:
Pets – supported by Take 5 magazine
Families – supported by Mother & Baby magazine
Weekend getaway – supported by Australian Geographic magazine
Beach holidays – supported by Australian Geographic Outdoor magazine
Outback adventures – supported by 4 x 4 Australia magazine
Camping – supported by CamperTrailer Australia magazine
Caravans – supported by Caravan World magazine
Glamping – supported by OK! magazine
Boats – supported by Trade-A-Boat magazine
Gramping – supported by More magazine
The first (1) valid entry drawn from all valid entries received in each category (10 categories) will be deemed the major prize winner in each category and will each receive:
1 x $500 Turu voucher awarded in the form of a voucher to be redeemed online at www.turu.com.au only.
The next 10 valid entries drawn from all valid entries received from each category will receive:
1 x 12 month subscription to a Bauer Media publication relating to the category valued at $79.95 each
Total prize value is $12,398.50. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
13. Vouchers are valid for six (6) months from the date of issue. Redemption of the voucher prizes are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash.