Woolworths – Vitasoy – Win a Vitamix S30 daily
Promotion Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
Vitasoy Mix & Win
Vitasoy Mix & Win
Vitasoy Australia Products Pty Ltd ABN 18 088 959 835,737 Bourke St, Docklands VIC 3008. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start Date: 9am AEDT on 1/02/17
End Date: 11.59pm AEDT on 28/02/17
Entry is only open to Australian residents.
Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain prior permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
How to enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) purchase a VITASOY PRODUCT from any Woolworths store within Australia (“Qualifying Purchase”);
(b) then visit MIXNWIN.COM.AU, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry form, input the requested details
including their first name, last name, email address, phone number and full address, the full receipt number
for the Qualifying Purchase and the last four digits of the barcode of the Vitasoy product purchased; and
(c) submit the fully completed entry form.
The entrant must produce upon the Promoter’s request a copy of or the original receipt for the Qualifying Purchase.
Number of entries permitted:
Multiple entries permitted per person subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Vitasoy product purchased in accordance with the ‘How to enter’ section above; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
Limit of one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this Prize
Value (per prize)
28 (1 per Daily Draw)
Not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable nor redeemable for cash (including any unused portion).
Notification of prize winners:
Each winner will be notified by phone and email within two business (2) days of the draw. Each winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at MIXNWIN.COM.AU within 7 days of the draw.
Prize must be claimed by 5pm AEST on 06/06/17. Unclaimed prize/s will be redrawn on 07/06/17 at 12pm AEST at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified via email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified publicly (and their details published) at MIXNWIN.COM.AU on 17/06/17.
Terms and Conditions
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
4. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted up to 11.59pm AEDT on 28/02/17. If the prize(s) is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, of
, of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion or of the Promoter’s retailers,
distributors, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate families” means
spouse, partner, parent, guardian, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether
or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
© 2016 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce without authority.
i. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 28
draws (“Daily Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open and close each day based on Victorian local time. Each Daily Draw will take place at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 at 12pm AEDT on the business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 2/02/17 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 01/03/17. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in Victoria. Non- winning entries in each Daily Draw will be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw.
ii. The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will each win the prize specified in the Schedule table above.
iii. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location
on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
6. A copy of, or the original, purchase receipt must be retained for each entry submitted by an entrant as proof of purchase. Entrants must provide a cope of, or the original, receipt/s to the Promoter for all entries submitted if requested. In the event that the entrant is unable to produce a copy of or, the original, receipt/s, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, deem their entry or entries invalid and forfeit the entrant’s right to any prize.
7. All eligible entries have a fair and equal chance to win the prizes.
8. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner or winner of a redraw.
9. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time stipulated by the
Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the
prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date
of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the
cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
13. Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third
party will be invalid.
14. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter and the Promoter may use this information for future
promotional, research and marketing purposes, including contacting the entrant electronically.
15. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and its privacy
policy which is located at www.soy.com.au/privacy-policy/. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion and to the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery legislation. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize(s). If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
© 2016 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce without authority.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/10042, ACT Permit No. TP 16/02507, SA Permit No. T16/2292