IGA – Spend $30 – Win a Weber Family Q 3100 LP valued at $729
IGA Win a Weber Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Each weekly promotion commences at 00.01 AEDT on 11 January 2017 and closes at 23.59 AEDT on 31 January 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter you must:
(a) complete a transaction valued at $30 (inclusive of GST) or more (excluding tobacco, liquor, fuel, lottery and gift card purchases) from a participating Supa IGA, IGA or IGA X-press store during a Promotional Period;
(b) receive and retain a clear copy of the original purchase receipt for the transaction as proof of purchase during a Promotional Period; and
(c) visit www.iga.com.au/win-a-weber during a Promotional Period to register for the promotion. You will be prompted to provide contact details (including entrant’s name, email address, phone number, postcode and a password) or logon via Facebook or email before completing the competition entry form with your purchase receipt details.
5. The purchase and the online entry must be made within the same Prize Draw. Entries for each Prize Draw will not be carried over into any subsequent draws.
6. Note: Foodland IGA stores are not participating in this trade promotion.
7. Up to 5 entries per entrant per day will be accepted into the competition, however, each entry must be submitted as a separate entry with a separate receipt for each entry.
8. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
9. There are three (3) prize draws with a total of 60 prizes which will be awarded during the Promotional Period. Each draw will be conducted at 14:00 AEDT on the dates below at Salmat Digital, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.
10. The first 20 valid entries drawn each prize draw will receive a prize.
11. Weekly entries go into the draws for the weekly prizes and do not roll over into any remaining prize draw.
DATE OF DRAW ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIZES TOTAL PRIZE VALUE
18th January 2017 Between 11th January to 17th January (inclusive) Twenty (20) winners in total, with each winner receiving – 1 x Weber Family Q 3100 LP Recommended retail price (“RRP”) $729.00 for each winner (including GST)
Total prize draw RRP $14,580.00 (including GST).00
25th January 2017 Between 18th January 2017 and 24th January 2017 (inclusive) Twenty (20) winners in total, with each winner receiving – 1 x Weber Family Q 3100 LP RRP $729.00 for each winner (including GST)
Total prize draw RRP $14,580.00 (including GST)
1st February 2017 Between 25th January 2017 and 31st January 2017 (inclusive) Twenty (20) winners in total, with each winner receiving – 1 x Weber Family Q 3100 LP RRP $729.00 for each winner (including GST)
Total prize draw RRP $14,580.00 (including GST)
12. The total RRP value of all prizes is $43,740.00 (including GST). Prize values are based on current RRP at the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions with the Promoter accepting no responsibility for changes in the prize values between the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions and the ultimate prize redemption.
Further Terms & Conditions
13. All taxes (including GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. Prizes can be picked up at the winners’ nearest IGA after being notified by a representative of the Promoter.
15. Winners will be notified in writing by email within 2 days of the each prize draw, and published on the website www.iga.com.au/win-a-weber. The names of the winners will be published in The Australian on 15th February 2017.
16. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 17th May 2017 at the same time and place as the previous prize draws in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winners of the second chance prize draw will be notified in writing by email within 2 days of the draw and published on the website www.iga.com.au and in The Australian on 26th May 2017.
17. Prizes are not variable or transferable (unless otherwise specified). Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
18. In the event that any prize (or any part of the prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. Salmat Limited, on behalf of the Promoter, are collecting the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winner). The entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to Salmat Limited and its subsidiary branches which are located overseas, for this purpose. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in this Promotion. Salmat’s privacy policies can be found here: http://cdn.salmat.com.au/media/salmat/media/pdf/companyinformation/privacy%20policy/privacy-policy-external.pdf.
27. The Promoter is Metcash Food & Grocery Pty Ltd ACN 004 391 422 (ABN 67 004 391 422) of 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/16/08570, ACT permit No: TP 16/02147, SA permit No: T16/1955