Big Breakfast RedFM – WAFM – Win a trip to Mauritius
The following Terms & Conditions apply for WAFM “New Horizons Your Mauritius” Competition to be run on-air between Monday 10th March 2014 and Thursday 27th March 2014.
The final prize winner will be announced on-air on Friday 28th March 2014
A copy of these Terms & Conditions can be accessed online at www.wafm.com.au
Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the radio promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 and over. Photo identification and bank account details will be required for collection of the prize (if necessary and requested by the Promoter).
Employees of REDWAVE MEDIA PTY LTD, WEST AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPERS LTD GROUP and their subsidiaries and immediate families, other ASSOCIATED SPONSORS and their immediate families, agents, sponsors or any persons connected with devising or promotion of this competition are ineligible to enter.
METHOD OF ENTRY
This is a competition of chance that gives listeners the opportunity to go into the draw for one major prize. Listeners are directed enter online at www.wafm.com.au or to listen out for the daily cue to calls during the big breakfast show between 6am and 10am.
On-air listeners are asked to nominate their preferred tour to be placed in the major prize draw.
Online entries are asked to nominate their preferred tour, along with 3 other questions to be eligible to enter.
Online and on-air entries are the only form of entry accepted for this competition.
Entries will only be accepted through the online mechanism until 3pm Thursday 27th March 2014.
Each entrant can only enter online once for the duration of the promotion.
Each entrant can only enter a valid email address once to be eligible to enter online for the duration of the promotion.
It is a condition of entry of this competition that the all entrants must agree to these Terms & Conditions before being eligible for the Major Prize. To agree entrants must tick the terms and conditions box to be eligible for entry.
The listener declares that the information provided on the entry form is true and correct at the date of entering.
The listener consents to the use by Redwave Media Pty Ltd (Redwave) and West Australian Newspapers Limited (WAN) and their related corporations (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) of the listener’s details and acknowledges that Redwave and WAN and their related corporations, may, at their discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing the listener with goods or services, communicating the listener, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which they believe may be of benefit to the listener. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable Redwave and WAN to perform their obligations under this or any other agreement and to ensure that the listener performs its obligations under this or any other agreement.
If the listener does not want the details to be used for the purposes stated above, please write to us at The West Australian (attention Group General Counsel), GPO Box D162 Perth WA 6840, or contact the Group General Counsel on 08 9482 3111 and Redwave and WAN will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
MAJOR PRIZE DRAW
The major prize draw will be conducted at between 3pm and 5pm on Thursday 27th March 2014. One (1) x entry will be selected at random and announced the winner of the “New Horizons Your Mauritius” competition. The winner will be announced on-air on Friday 28th March 2014.
The Judges decision is final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
MAJOR PRIZE DETAILS
1. Return economy Flights for two (2) people from the nearest WA major Airport to Perth
2. Return economy flights for two (2) with Air Mauritius ex Perth to Mauritius
3. 6 nights accommodation at the new 5* Deluxe Westin Hotel in an Ocean Deluxe Room with Breakfast & Dinner Daily
4. Return airport transfers in Mauritius Only
5. And a choice of Day Tour from the following
o Half Day Rum Tour
o Zip Lining Tour
o Walking with the Lions Tours
o Dolphin Encounter
6. Total prize value $7,300. Not including value of flights within WA.
Major Prize Conditions
There is 1 prize to be won, consisting of:
• Two (2) adult economy class return tickets to Perth, departing nearest WA airport. These flights are only if required and cannot be redeemed to use at a later date. Cost of these flights are at a cost to Redwave Media Pty Ltd.
• Two (2) adult economy class return tickets to Mauritius flying with Air Mauritius, departing from Perth.
• One (1) “twin share accommodation” for two (2) people at the Deluxe Westin Hotel, in a Deluxe Room including breakfast and dinner daily at specified hotel outlets.
• One (1) private return airport transfer for two (2) people.
• Package to the total value of $7,300 including airport taxes as to be covered by New Horizons.
• Prize valid for departures 1 May 2014 until 28 Nov 2014. All travel must be completed prior to 28 Nov 2014.
• The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Both passengers must travel on the same flights.
• The total prize pool is valued at AUD $6,170 Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing. The promoter is not responsible or liable for any change in the value of the prize occurring between the date of publishing these terms and conditions and the date the prize is claimed.
• Travel using the prize tickets must be booked through the promoter prior to 30 April 2014.
• If the prize winner fails to comply with these conditions for whatever reason, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute or cash will be offered in lieu of the prize.
• All out of pocket expenses, additional or alternate accommodation, spending money, meals, insurance, passports, visas, excess baggage charges, transport to and from the departure point, airport transfers, and all other ancillary costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• Prize components are subject to availability and prize redemption restrictions.
• The promoter recommends that the winner take out travel insurance to cover the travel associated with this prize. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize. Independent advice should be sought.
• The prize (and any unused portion of the prize or component of the prize) is not transferable, negotiable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
• The promoter is not liable for the cancellation or duration of all or any part of the prize for any reason. The promoter reserves the right to change the prize or any part of the prize at any time if a prize or part of the prize becomes unavailable, subject to State and Territory regulations.
• If the Major Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, that winner must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to collect their prize.
• It is a condition of entry of this competition that the Major Prize winner and their accompanying partner / parent / guardian must execute these Terms & Conditions before being eligible for the Major Prize.
• No accommodation is included in Perth. This is at a cost to the Prize winner.
USE OF PHOTOS etc
All contestants acknowledge that it is a condition of entry that WAFM has the right to publicise their names, characters, likeness or voices for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition. The winner may also be required by WAFM to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that WAFM has the right to use such publicity photos, video and/or films in any medium/website and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
It is a condition of entering this competition that contestants consent to their telephone and other conversations with WAFM being broadcast on air.