Yalumba Wine – Make The Best of Every Day – Win 1 of 101 instant prizes
Yalumba Make the Best of Everyday Instant Win
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years & over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its Agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, participants must buy 2 x 2L Yalumba Casks in the one transaction from a participating store to receive a scratch card that, when scratched, will reveal if they have won a prize.
4. Promotion commences 9.00am AEST 4/4/2018 and closes 10.00pm AEST 17/04/2018. Or while stocks of scratch cards last. Instant win prizes must be claimed by 18th May, 2018. Judges’ decision is nal and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. There are 10,000 scratch cards to be distributed throughout selected Australian Bottlemart, Sip n Save and Sip n Save Cellars stores
with a total of 101 instant prizes and 9,899 second chance scratch cards. Instant prizes are from the Coleman outdoor product range including, 12 x Directors Chairs plus valued at $99.99 each, 15 x Pioneer Flat Fold Chairs valued at $109.99 each, 12 x Quad Maximus Chairs valued at $109.99 each, 2 x Shelter Event 12, fast pitch valued at $329.99, 12 x 42 can wheeled soft cooler valued at $59.99, 5 x 66L Xtreme coolers valued at $219.99 each, 15 x Picnic Blankets regular valued at $59.99 each, 12 x Flat Fold Layback Loungers valued at $145.99 each and 16 x Flat Fold Beach Chairs valued at $89.99 each. Total Prize Pool is $10,740.99. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
Complete your contact details on the back of the ticket and attach your proof of purchase. Instant win prize claims should be mailed to “Yalumba Prize Claim”, Yalumba Marketing, PO Box 10, Angaston, SA, 5353 and Second Chance Entries should be mailed to “Yalumba Second Chance Draw”, Yalumba Marketing, PO Box 10, Angaston, SA, 5353, by the 18th May, 2018
6. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. Instant win game materials void if stolen forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
8. At the end of the Promotion all existing claims to prizes and entitlements will be met.
9. Printer’s errors and other quality control matters outside the control of the individual players will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
10. At the end of the promotion a second chance draw will take place on the 21st May, 2018 at 2.00pm at Yalumba 40 Eden Valley Road, Angaston, SA, 5353 in order to giveaway any unclaimed prizes. Winners will be noti ed via mail and phone.
12. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_ les_nhmrc/ le/publications/synopses/ds10- alcohol.pdf
13. The Promoter is S.Smith & Son Pty Limited trading as Yalumba Wine Company, ABN 17 007 871 427 of 40 Eden Valley Road, Angaston, SA, 5353.
SALicenceT17/2483 NSWPermitLTPS/18/21243 ACTPermit:TP17/02674