VenuesLive Management – ANZ Stadium & British Airways – Win a return Business trip for 2 to London on British Airways from Sydney
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANZ STADIUM & BRITISH AIRWAYS
1. The Promoter is VenuesLive Management Services (NSW) Pty Ltd ABN 79 612 305 898 as agent for Venues NSW ABN 26 283 293 435, address being ANZ Stadium, Level 3 Members’ Stand, Edwin Flack Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127.
2. The competition is open to individuals who purchase a 2017 ANZ Stadium Membership during the Promotional Period (Entrant).
3. The promotional period is from 08:00 June 1, 2017 until 00:00 June 16, 2017 (Promotional Period).
4. The Entrant must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
5. One (1) ANZ Stadium Membership purchased equals one (1) entry.
6. The competition is open to the following entrants:
a. The first one hundred (100) people who purchase a 2017 ANZ Stadium Membership through:
i. The general sale for $1,690
ii. Current ANZ Stadium Members who refer a new Member who
purchases a 2017 ANZ Stadium Membership for $1,540.
7. There will be one prize. The maximum total prize pool is AUD$16,000 based on the
recommended retail value.
8. The prize includes the following for two people:
a. Return Club World business class flights to London, United Kingdom for travel on British Airways from Sydney, Australia.
9. The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, accommodation or any other cost of a personal nature.
10. Travel to be commenced by 30 June 2018 and booked no later than 28 February 2018.
11. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
12. The draw will take place at 12:00pm on June 19, 2017 at ANZ Stadium, Level 3
Members’ Stand, Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127.
13. The result of the draw is final.
14. The winner will be notified by telephone call by an ANZ Stadium representative
within 2 business days after the draw.
15. Travel is valid on British Airways coded and operated flights only.
16. Code-share flights are not included
17. All taxes and surcharges will be paid by British Airways.
18. Travel must be booked no later than 14 days prior to departure.
19. Flights are subject to availability and no open dated sectors are permitted.
20. Once the ticket has been issued, a service fee of $A150 will be charged for any
21. Travel insurance is not included in the prize, however is strongly recommended.
22. You will be carried pursuant to the British Airways’ General Conditions of Carriage
(copy available at ba.com).
23. The information Entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of
conducting this promotion. By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the
24. All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this promotion (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials.
25. Each Entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the Entrant to the Promoter for the purposes of the Entrant’s participation in this promotion has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoter and any of its related bodies corporate and to be contacted by the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate in relation to this promotion.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of the Prize by the Entrant. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
27. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this promotion or of these terms and conditions, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the relevant state, if required.
28. The successful applicants release the Promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost of charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoter or the promotion.
29. Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or in any advertisement relating to this promotion, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia and are inclusive of GST.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
31. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS-17-14263.