The District Docklands – Win a Family Winter Escape to Mt Buller Valued at $1000. (prize valued at $1,000)
The District Docklands
‘Win a Family Winter Escape to Mt Buller’
How to Enter
To enter the ‘Win a Family Winter Escape to Mt Buller’ competition customers simply:
1. Make a purchase of $50.00 or more at participating retailers (Annexure A) to receive an entry form.
2. Complete their details on the entry form and place in the entry box located at the participating retailer.
Duration of Competition
The competition opens at 10am, Saturday 30 June and closes 6pm, Sunday 15 2018.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’.
2. One (1) entry form will be provided per spend of $50.00 or more.
3. Customers may enter more than once, but each entry requires the specified spend of $50.00.
4. Receipts cannot be added together to total the required spend/s and must be dated within the promotional period.
5. To be valid, each entry must be on a fully completed ‘Win a Family Winter Escape to Mt Buller’ entry form and placed in the entry
box located at the participating retailer.
6. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
7. Entries received after the close date 6pm Sunday 15 June 2018 will not be considered.
8. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entry forms.
9. Entries will not be accepted via post.
10. Entries illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered.
11. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are
ineligible to enter. Immediate families mean parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
12. Management and staff of stores at The District Docklands are not permitted to enter.
13. Receipts from partial lay-bys, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and
service bills [such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills], alcohol, tobacco, TAB, and lotto cannot be presented as receipts to
14. The prize-winner must provide suitable identification to the promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize.
15. If the prize-winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process
or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
17. The prize values are correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent
variation in values.
18. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and not transferable and must be taken as offered.
Details of Prize and Prize Value
The prize will be awarded as 1 x $1,000.00 Mt Buller Voucher.
The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used on product bookable via Buller Holidays on accommodation, multi day
lift passes, lessons and some day activities during the 2018 season. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize,
or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
1. The prize value is correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent
variation in value.
2. The prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable and must be taken as offered.
Prize valued at $1,000.00
Date, Time and Place of Draws
The promotion is a game of chance and the winner will be selected at random. The winner will be chosen by The District Docklands
Shopping Centre in its absolute discretion. The District Docklands discretion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The
winner will be announced on Monday, 16 July 2018. The winner will be notified via phone. The District Docklands accepts no
responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email or telephone information
If despite every reasonable effort the winner of a prize cannot be contacted, the prize will be retained for 28 days. At the end of the 28
days being Sunday 12 August 2018, if the prize remains unclaimed a redraw will be sought. Any redraw/s will be conducted at the
Centre Management Office at 10am, Monday 13 August 2018.
1. By entering the promotion, you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions
unless you say otherwise.
2. The Promoter agrees to keep confidential all personal details obtained by the Promoter during the Promotional Period and agrees
that such information will be used for the purposes of the promotion only.
3. If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter, reserves the right to use the customers name and photograph for
marketing and publicity purposes.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever
which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a
consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is
the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool
value will be honoured.
4. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or
affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to
the approval gaming authorities in Victoria where required.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify
or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
6. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable,
invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry
and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
Promoters and Benefiting Business
Promoter: Ashe Morgan Harbour Town Joint Venture
Trading as: The District Docklands Centre Management Pty Ltd
Address: Centre Management Office
Level 1, 122 Studio Lane,
DOCKLANDS VIC 3008
ABN: 12 537 538 046
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact Centre Management.
Ally Fashion Fila Oxford The Lost Forests
Australian Vitamin Plus Forcast Ozmosis Timeless Watches
Bardot Forever New Parisi Foods Toyworld
Bikeforce General Pants Co. Peter Jackson Travelite
Bonds H&M Platypus Shoes Typo
Bossini Hidden Agenda Politix Valleygirl
Canterbury Hype DC Ritzy Lady Vodafone
City Chic Jeanswest Simulator World Zylish
Colette by Colette Hayman Katies Skechers
Cotton On Kathmandu Sporting House
Cotton On Kids Marco Gianni SportsPower
Dream in Style Miniso Stateside Sports
EB Games Moku Strandbags
Ed Harry Novo Shoes Supre
Esprit Hair & Beauty Ollie’s Place Sunglass Hut
Famous Footwear OrientCare & Massage Star Car Wash