Maleny Dental Centre- Visit your Dentist before May20th to – Win a Trip to Holden State of Origin Game1 Suncorp Stadium (prize valued at $1)
MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL FLOWER AND GARDEN SHOW
‘MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is International Management Group of America Pty Ltd (ABN 23 001 788 343) of Level 8, 580 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004
3. The promotional periods commence at 5 May 2019 and ends at 9 May 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is free and open to individuals who are over 18 years of age and an Australian resident. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter
and any third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto
spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister,
step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. To be eligible to win entrants must, during the Promotion Period, submit their answer in twenty-five (25) words or less on ‘why your mother deserves a
bouquet’ via the official MIFGS website page found www.melbflowershow.com.au
6. The winner will be judged on individuality and creativity by a representative(s) of the Promoter on 9 May 2019. The winner will be notified by email (within
24 hours). In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from
all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to
disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and
omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries during the Promotional Period are not permitted.
10. There shall be one winner of the Prize. The winner as drawn by the Promoter will win the prize. The prize includes the following:
(a) One (1) $200 bouquet for flowers delivered
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Any ancillary costs associated with taking the prize, other than those included above in paragraph 10, will be the sole responsibility of the winner and
his/her companion. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Prize cannot be taken as cash.
13. The prize is subject to the ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter hereby expressly reserve the right to eject
the winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the
14. Total prize is valued at up to AU200. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize
to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided
under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and
Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees,
the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees
and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or
not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice should
be sought); or (f) use of or participation in the prize (i.e. travel).
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter
and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties involved
with the Promotion, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request
to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right
to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under
applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.