LG – Win a red 2015 Ford LZ Focus automatic hatch valued at up to AUD$27,990 OR 1 of 3 Trek Emonda S6 Bikes valued at $2,424 each, 1 of 10 $500 Flight Center gift vouchers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 01/12/15 and closes for purchases at 11:59pm AEDST on 28/02/16 (“Purchase Period”). Entries open on 19/12/15 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 15/03/16 (“Entry Period”).
4. To enter, individuals must:
A. Purchase one (1) of the following LG Ultra Wide Monitors during the Purchase Period: 25UM57-P, 29UM57-P, 29UM67-P, 29UB67-B, 34UM57-P, 34UB67-B or 34UM67-P. Participating products can be purchased from any store in Australia that stocks and sells them during the Purchase Period; then
B. visit www.winaridewithlg.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their full name, postal address, email address, telephone number, the LG Ultra Wide Monitor that was purchased and its serial number,; and then
C. Upload a copy of the purchase receipt and/or invoice and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Entry Period.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt and/or invoice as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt and/or invoice must clearly specify that a participating product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to entry.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 24/03/16 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.winaridewithlg.com.au from 01/04/16.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn will win a red 2015 Ford LZ Focus, TREND 1.5 Litre Petrol, EcoBoost 6 speed automatic hatch. Total prize value is up to AUD$27,990 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Ford dealership. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
13. The next three (3) valid entries drawn will each win a Trek Emonda S6 bike valued at $2,424. Each winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Trek Emonda dealer.
14. The next ten (10) valid entries drawn will each win a $500 Flight Centre Gift Voucher. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is up to AU$40,262.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 24/06/16 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.winaridewithlg.com.au from 01/07/16.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking, redemption and/or use of a prize.
26. The Promoter is Ingram Micro Pty Ltd (ABN 45 112 487 966) of 61 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018. Telephone: 02 9381 6000.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/09826 ACT Permit No. TP15/08354 SA Permit No. T15/2245