IGA – Win a Holden Spark Car valued at $19,648 every week for 8 weeks OR 1 of 10 Weekly prizes of a $250 IGA gift card
IGA Win a Car Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all residents of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory, Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, entrants must:
– spend $30.00 or more in one (1) transaction from a participating NSW or ACT Supa IGA, IGA or IGA X-press store during the Promotional Period;
– the transaction must include at least one (1) product from a Participating Brand;
– go the IGA Win a Car Promotion page at www.iga.com.au/winacar;
– complete the entry form with your details (including title, full name, full address, email address, mobile, name of IGA store purchased from, purchase value, date of purchase and time of purchase).
4. For the purpose of this competition, “Participating Brand” means Bulla, Cadbury Ice Cream, Bailey’s Ice Cream, Thins, Natural Chip Company, CC’s, San Remo, Fountain, Uncle Ben’s Rice, Masterfoods (including H&S and marinades), Glad, Chux, Meadow Lea, ETA 5 Star, White Wings, Praise, U by Kotex Feminine Care, Poise Adult Care, Huggies (including Nappy-Pants and Baby Wipes only), Kleenex (including Facial Tissue and Toilet Tissue only), Viva Paper Towel, Heinz, MAXIMUS, V, Hans, Primo, Latina, Old El Paso, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Fibre One, Ready Chef, Pasta Master and Haagen Dazs.
5. The competition commences at 12.01am on Wednesday, 5 April 2017 (AEST) and closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday, 30 May 2017 (AEST) (“Promotional Period”).
6. Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotional Period.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received after 11:59pm on Tuesday, 30 May 2017 (AEST) will not be accepted. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
8. Purchase receipts must be retained during the Promotional Period. The Promoter will request the winners to present their purchase receipts before any prize is awarded.
9. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
10. This competition is a game of chance. All non-winning entries will be rolled over into the next prize draw.
11. There are eight (8) prize draws with a total of eighty-eight (88) prizes (eight (1) major prizes and eighty (80) minor prizes) to be awarded during the Promotional Period.
12. Each prize draw will take place at 10am (AEST) on the prize draw dates described below in clause 10 at Level 2, 608 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007 by Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd (ABN 19 668 780 510).
13. The prize draws will occur as follows:
DATE OF PRIZE DRAWS ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIZES TOTAL PRIZE VALUE
– 12 April 2017;
– 19 April 2017;
– 26 April 2017;
– 3 May 2017;
– 10 May 2017;
– 17 May 2017;
– 24 May 2017; and
– 31 May 2017; Any valid entry received between 9:00am on 5 April 2017 and 11:59am on the date that that particular prize draw occurs Major Prize
Each week, one (1) winner will receive – one (1) x Holden Spark MY17 Dr Hatch Cd LS 1.4L Auto valued at $19,648.01.
Each major prize includes registration, stamp duty, on-road costs (excluding insurance), prestige paint (RRP $550.00) and delivery to a winner at a date and time arranged between the Promoter and a winner (alternatively a winner may elect to pick up their prize from Hunter Holden at 603 Victoria Road, Ryde, NSW, 2112).
Each week, ten (10) winners in total, with each winner receiving – one (1) x $250.00 IGA Gift Card.
Each minor prize is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Any additional items related to the prize but are not covered by the prize value are the cost of the winner. Minor prizes may also be subject to the terms and conditions of third parties. Major Prize
Total recommended retail prize (“RRP”) $19,648.01 for each major prize winner (inclusive of GST)
Total RRP $250.00 for each minor prize winner (inclusive of GST)
Total RRP for each prize draw is $22,148.01 (inclusive of GST)
14. The total RRP value of all prizes is $177,184.08 (inclusive of GST). Prize values are based on current RRP at the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in the prize values between the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions and the ultimate prize redemption.
15. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner may wish to seek independent financial advice as to any tax implications arising as a result of accepting the prize.
16. Any ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance of the prize, collection and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
17. Major and minor prize winners will be notified via telephone within 2 days of each draw occurring. Major prize winners names will also be published on the IGA website (http://www.iga.com.au/) 1 week after each draw (being 19 April 2017, 26 April 2017, 3 May 2017, 10 May 2017, 17 May 2017, 24 May 2017, 31 May 2017 and 7 June 2017 respectively).
18. Delivery of the prizes will be arranged between the winners and the Promoter. If this is not feasible, the Promoter will look to make alternative arrangements where possible.
19. Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
20. In the event that any prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
21. If by 11:59am on 31 August 2017 any major or minor prize winner has failed to contact the Promoter, the Promoter will hold a second chance prize draw at 10am on 31 August 2017 at the same location as the first prize draws. Second chance prize draw winners will be notified via telephone within 2 days of the second chance prize draw occurring. Any major prize winner from the second chance draw will also have their name published on the IGA website (http://www.iga.com.au/) 1 week after the second chance prize draw.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and their entry in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude, or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. The Promoter is Metcash Food & Grocery Pty Ltd (ABN 67 004 391 422) of 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/17/11279 and ACT Permit No TP 17/00019.