Good Samaritan Industries – Win a $1,000 AUD Flight Centre voucher
Good Sammys Flight Centre Voucher Competition
Good Samaritan Industries (ABN 63 826 265 059)
33-35 Bannister Road, Canning Vale Western Australia 6155
PO Box 1035, Canning Vale Telephone: (08) 9463 0500
Start date: 12/06/17 at 9:00 am AWST End date: 10/07/17 at 11:59 pm AWST
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Make a purchase in one of our 27 Good Sammy Retail Shops
b) Visit www.goodsamaritan.com.au
c) follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry
form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number and postcode), store of purchase and the receipt number for the Qualifying Purchase.
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Purchase.
Multiple entries not permitted, one entry per person during the promotional period, subject to thefollowing:
a) limit one (1) entry permitted per person
b) in the event the purchase is made in the Good Sammy Mt Lawley Store the entrant receives double
the chance of winning
Total Prize Pool:
AUD$1,000.00 Flight Centre voucher
Number of this prize
The prize is a Flight Centre Voucher valid for 1 year from receipt of voucher, redeemable at all Flight Centre branches.
Draw: computerised random selection – 11/07/17 at 12:30 pm AWST
No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
The prize requires the winner to contact the Flight Centre _________ in order to redeem and book travel.
The winner will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published at www.goodsamaritan.com.au by 12/07/17.
Prize must be claimed by 18/08/17 at 11:00 am AWST. The prize, if unclaimed, will be redrawn on 19/08/17 a 12:30pm AWST at Good Samaritan Industries (ABN 63 826 265 059)
33-35 Bannister Road, Canning Vale
Western Australia 6155
PO Box 1035, Canning Vale
The winner ofthe redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.goodsamaritan.com.au 20/08/17. The Promoter will draw one (1) winner in the unclaimed prize draw. If the unclaimed prize draw winner cannot be contacted or does not claim or take the prize within two (2) weeks of the unclaimed prize draw date, he/she will forfeit their right to the prize and the Promoter will not be under any obligation to keep drawing until winner is determined.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule)..
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the
entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Only valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with conducting the
Promotion, the Participating Venues, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex- spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step- parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must be the recipient of the voucher.
a) The draw will take place at Good Samaritan Industries (ABN 63 826 265 059) 33-35 Bannister Road,
Canning Vale, Western Australia 6155 at 12:30 pm AWSTon 11/07/17 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the voucher prize specified in the Schedule table above.
b) The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not claim the prize by the time specified by the
Promoter they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would
10. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase (“Proof of
Purchase”). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which ProofofPurchase cannotbeprovidedand/orallentriessubmittedbythatentrantand/orforfeittheentrant’srightto a prize.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via
their Internet service provider.
12. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reservestheright,initssolediscretion,todeterminetheidentityoftheentrantorwinner.
13. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoters databases. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant electronically if the entrant clicked “YES” to receive further information at time of entry. The PromoterisboundbytheAustralianPrivacyPrinciplesinaccordancewiththePrivacyAct 1988(Cth)Theentrantmay access, update and seek correction of the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Good Samaritan Industries directly. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotionandmaydisclosetheentrants’personalinformationtheprizesupplierFlightCentreandtotheStateand Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery legislation. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial
and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditionswhichapplytotheprizeatthetimeitisissuedtothewinnerwillprevailovertheseConditionsofEntry, tothe extentofanyinconsistency.ThePromoteracceptsnoresponsibilityorliabilityforanydelayorfailurebythethird party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
16. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these ConditionsofEntryrestricts,excludesormodifiesorpurportstorestrict,excludeormodifyanystatutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including anentrant’sidentity,ageandplaceofresidence).Intheeventthatawinnercannotprovidesuitableproof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In
the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to
the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
22. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.