Glen Hotel – The $500 Cash Prize Three Years In a Row… Totalling a Whopping $1500 (prize valued at $500)
FUN IN THE SUN
This summer, we’re giving two lucky fans will join the team for a day on our pre-season camp on the
Gold Coast, on Tuesday, 22 January 2019.
Return flights from any capital city to the Gold Coast for you and a friend*
2 nights’ accommodation at the team hotel
2019 PUMA training kit
Team signed football
An exclusive behind the scenes day with the team, including attending training, taking part
in team activities, and dinner with the playing group and coaches
*Competition closes 5pm (AEDT), Friday, January 11, 2019. Entrants must be 12 years and older as at
31/12/2018. If the winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by a guardian. Only one entry
allowed per person. Click here for other terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions – December 2018
1. There will be one (1) winner of the competition.
2. The contesting period is from 9am (AEST), Tuesday, 18 December 2018 until 5pm (AEST), Thursday, 10
3. The winner must travel on the specified dates.
4. Judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 12 years of age or over as at 31/12/2018.
6. The Promoter is Richmond Football Club Ltd ( ABN 25 679 793 340). Directors, officers, management,
employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and related
companies are not eligible to enter.
7. To enter the competition, participants must:
– Visit the Richmond Football Club website.
– Complete and submit the competition entry form registering their details including, but not limited
to, name, address, email address, phone number (limit of one entry person).
8. The winner will be notified by phone.
9. If the Richmond Football Club is unable to make contact with the winner within 24 hours of their entry
being selected and announced, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the prize will be re-awarded
to the next random entry.
10. There is one prize to be won, consisting of return flights from any capital city to the Gold Coast, 2 nights’
accommodation at the team hotel, 2019 PUMA training kit, a team signed football, an exclusive behind
the scenes day with the team, including attending training, taking part in team activities, and dinner with
the playing group and coaches.
11. Prize is valued at $3000 (excl GST). In the event that for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take
the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize or that element
of the prize will be forfeited by the winner, will not be redeemable for cash, and must be taken as offered.
12. The winner and travelling companion must travel at the same time, must depart from the same port and
return back to the same port and are responsible for transport to and from their residence to their
departure port for flight departure and arrival.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if
the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical
condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that
the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute
14. If the prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, Richmond Football Club reserves the right to
exchange the prize for equal value.
15. The winner is responsible for all other expenses not specified above, including but not limited to
16. The winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the
competition, including but not limited to being interviewed, photographed and broadcast. The winner
(and their companions) agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such
footage and photographs in all media and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any
fee for such use.
17. Richmond Football Club will hold the copyright to any photographs, video footage or written comment
taken for publicity purposes and can use these items in any promotional material for the time period of
18. Richmond Football Club and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes
or personal property damaged or lost in transit.
19. All contestants release from, and indemnify Richmond Football Club against all liability, cost, loss or
expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including but not limited to
loss of income and personal injury.
20. The Richmond Football Club respects the privacy of personal information that it collects and is committed
to managing that information in an accurate and responsible manner.
21. The Richmond Football Club is covered by the Privacy Act 1988 and its ten National Privacy Principles
(“NPPs”) which govern the way we collect, use, disclose and secure your personal information after 21
December 2001, as well as the access you may have to that information to correct or update it.
22. The Richmond Football Club collects information that identifies you, such as your name, address (postal
and email), date of birth, gender, contact numbers. The club may also collect other information from you
to help us identify you as a member or supporter. This information may include your Occupation,
Favourite Player, and preference in communication methods.
23. All entries become the property of Richmond Football Club and its partners. The collection, use and
disclosure of personal information in connection with this Competition will be in accordance with the
Privacy Act 1988. By entering the competition, the entrant understands and agrees that Richmond
Football Club collects their personal information in order to conduct the competition as well as obtain
information about the entrant on behalf of their partners.
24. The entrant also understands and agrees that the primary purpose of collecting information is to enable
Club and Club partners to contact the entrant at a later date (by any means including but not limited to
telephone, mail or electronic message) to market and promote its products and services to the entrant.
25. If the information requested is not provided, or the entrant does not consent to their personal
information being used for the above primary purpose, the entrant should not participate in the
26. By entering this competition, the entrant understands and agrees that Richmond Football Club may
disclose the information provided by the entrant to a lottery regulator (if necessary), publish the winner’s
name as required under relevant lottery legislation, as well as use their information for further
promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
27. An entrant’s personal information is collected, used and disclosed by Richmond Football Club in
accordance with these Conditions of Entry by Club partners’ in accordance to these conditions of entry.