Cairns Airport – Win a Trip to Paris
SHOP & WIN A TRIP TO PARIS! CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and details of the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions). Entry into the “Shop & WIN a trip to Paris” (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions.
3. Entry is open to all passengers/visitors that visit Cairns Airport and spend $30.00 or more in one transaction at any retail store in T2 (Domestic Terminal) during the Promotion Period. Employees (and their immediate families) of Cairns Airport Pty Ltd and its related entities, or agencies or companies associated with this Promotion and their families and employees, are ineligible to enter.
4. Entrants must be over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time of entry into this competition.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the Promotion, you must spend $30.00 or more in one transaction at any retail store at Cairns Airport T2 (Domestic Terminal). Entrants must then visit:
and input their required personal information including: first name, last name, post code and email address. Entrants must also enter purchase details including: date of purchase, dollar value of receipt and store where purchase was made to validate their entry. Entrants must retain their original receipt which they must provide to the Promoter to validate their entry. In the event that the Entrant is unable to produce their original receipt containing the same details as those on the entry, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, deem the entry invalid and forfeit the right to any prize. The Promoter may then carry out a redraw until the Promoter draws an entrant who can validate their entry with an original receipt for their purchase.
6. The prize (Prize) consists of the following:
(a) Two return (economy) adult airfares to Paris, France departing from Cairns (Cairns – Paris – Cairns);
(b) Five nights accommodation in Paris, France for two adults,
(total prize value of approximately $5,000.00)
7. Where any portion of the prize is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to the directions of the Queensland Gaming Authority.
8. Travel period must be between July 2014 and 1 July 2015 (excluding certain blackout periods over Easter and Christmas and subject to availability). Travel dates must be arranged and tickets must be issued prior to 31 December 2014.
￼2. The Promotion commences at 10.00am (AEST) on Monday, 3 March 2014 and entries close at 10.00am (AEST) on Monday, 30 June 2014 (Promotion Period).
9. Airline & accommodation bookings must be made by contacting Tracey Pearlman firstname.lastname@example.org when you wish to make your reservation. The Prize is subject to availability and there are some periods when travel is not permitted.
10. Travel is subject to availability in T class. At least seven (7) working days notice prior to the intended travel date is required for bookings, but it is recommended that you make the booking as soon as possible.
11. Travel between Australian and Asia will be on the services of one of Air France partners in economy class. Travel between Asia and Paris is to be on the services of Air France in economy class.
12. Validity of the ticket is for six (6) months from the date of departure and all tickets are to be used together on the same travel dates. Date change may be permitted within the six months (6) validity, however, a fee will be charged for such change. The winning entrant must be one of the travellers.
13. The Prize is not transferrable, cannot be exchanged, is not redeemable for cash, the airline tickets cannot be upgraded and their validity cannot be extended.
14. Frequent flyer points will not be awarded for any part of this travel.
15. All expenses outside of the stated prize at paragraph 6 are at the cost and are the responsibility of the winner. For clarity, the Prize does not include: meals, spending money, travel insurance, transfers, travel expenses including passports and visas.
16. Travel insurance is not included in the prize and Cairns Airport Pty Ltd recommends the prize winner and travel companion/s obtain comprehensive travel insurance including medical coverage (at their own expense) prior to travel.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to:
(a) any technical difficulties (including viruses) or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any redemption claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(e) use of a prize.
18. Each entrant, including the prize winner and any travel companion/s:
(a) releases Cairns Airport Pty ltd to the extent permitted by law; and
(b) indemnifies Cairns Airport Pty Ltd and will keep Cairns Airport Pty Ltd indemnified,
against all liability (including any taxation liability) arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the competition, including but not limited to: personal injury and/or damage to any person/property, whether direct, consequential or foreseeable due to any negligent act, omission or otherwise.
HOW WINNERS ARE DETERMINED
19. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the Prize. The draw will take place at 10.00am (AEST) on Tuesday, 1 July 2014.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
20. The provisional winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the prize draw. Failure to produce the original receipt when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in forfeiture of any right to the Prize.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants and invalidate/disqualify any entry that is made that is not in accordance with these Conditions in its absolute discretion.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
22. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw on Thursday, 10 July 2014, if the provisional winner has been unable to be contacted after all reasonable efforts to contact the provisional winner have been made. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period (other than those relating to a winner who is not entitled to a prize as a result of clauses 3 and 4) will be eligible to win any unclaimed prize. The first valid entry drawn for the unclaimed prize will win the Prize.
23. Cairns Airport Pty Ltd’s decision concerning any aspect of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(a) acknowledge that by virtue of their participation in the competition, they may disclose personal information, including sensitive information, to Cairns Airport Pty Ltd; and
(b) consent to the use and disclosure of such personal information by Cairns Airport Pty Ltd for the purpose of conducting the competition and future marketing activities.
26. The promoter is Cairns Airport Pty Ltd (ABN: 18 132 228 221).