Bottlemart – Midori LMG Bike – Win 1 of 10 Midori Bikes valued at $379 each
Midori LMG Bike Promotion Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
Midori LMG Bike Promotion
Beam Suntory Australia Pty Ltd ABN 85 003 953 357, Level 2, Building 2, 49 Frenchs Forest Road East, Sydney, NSW 2086, +61 457 099 134.
Start Date: 09.03.2016 at 9:00 AM AEDT
End Date: 22.03.2016 at 5:00 PM AEDT
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years of age or older.
How to enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) purchase at least one (1) Midori product (RTD or FBS) valued at over $20 (“Participating Products”) in one (1)
transaction from any participating venue displaying promotional materials in Australia (“Participating Venues”). Entrants will receive an entry card at the point of purchase, subject to availability. If an entrant does not receive an entry card it is their onus to request the entry card at the point of purchase; and
(b) then visit www.bottlemart.com.au/midori-‐bike (if the purchase was made at Bottlemart) or www.sipnsave.com.au/midori-‐bike (if the purchase was made at Sip n’ Save), input the requested details including their first name, last name, email address, phone number, address and date of birth and the entry code located on the entry card received.
Number of entries permitted
Multiple entries permitted per person. However, each entry must submitted separately and in accordance with the entry criteria above.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this Prize
Value (per prize)
Each individual prize consists of a Midori branded bicycle
Draw: 15.04.2016 at 10:00 AM AEST – electronic draw
Not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable nor redeemable for cash (including any unused portion).
Notification of prize winners:
The winners will be notified in writing within two business (2) days of the draw via the email address provided by the winner. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.bottlemart.com.au/midori-‐bike and www.sipnsave.com.au/midori-‐bike from 22.04.2016.
Prize must be claimed by 15.07.2016 at 4:00 PM AEST. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn on 18.07.2016 at 10:00 AM AEST at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the redraw via the email address provided by the winner. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.bottlemart.com.au/midori-‐bike and www.sipnsave.com.au/midori-‐bike from 22.07.2016.
Terms and Conditions
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Venues, of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion or of the Promoter’s retailers, distributors, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, partner, parent, guardian, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted up to 22.03.2016 by 5:00 PM AEDT.
i. 15.04.2016 at 10:00 AM AEST – electronic draw: The winners will be determined by draw. The draw for the prize
will take place on 15.04.2016 at 10:00 AM AEST at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria
3000. The winning entrants do not need to be present at the draw to claim a prize.
ii. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will each win the prize specified in the table above.
iii. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location
on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winners of a drawn prize are determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
5. The copy of purchase receipt/s must be retained as proof of purchase. Entrants must produce upon the Promoter’s request a copy of the purchase receipt for each of their entries into the Promotion in order to validate their entries. In the event that the entrant is unable to produce the copy of receipt for each of their entries, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, deem their winning entry or all entries submitted by them invalid and forfeit the entrant’s right to any prize.
6. All eligible entries have a fair and equal chance to win the prizes.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner or winner of a redraw.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to
substitute the prize.
9. If a prize is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to a prize of equal or greater value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
10. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal
aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-‐alcohol.pdf. The NSW liquor promotion guidelines and intoxication guidelines are available at http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guidelines.asp.
11. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website via their Internet service provider. Where entry is allowed by purchase, the cost of the product is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
13. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid.
14. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by Bottlemart and Sip N’ Save (“Collectors”), who may use this information for future promotional, research and marketing purposes, including contacting the entrant electronically. The Collectors are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and their respective privacy policies, located at www.bottlemart.com.au/privacy-‐policy (for Bottlemart) and www.sipnsave.com.au/privacy-‐policy (for Sip N’ Save). The Collectors collect personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion and to the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery legislation. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize(s).
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to
deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in
these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these
Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights
under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus,
communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-‐compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-‐operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under permit numbers: [INSERT PERMIT NUMBERS]