Bupa Plus – Speedo – Win a $300 Speedo Gift Voucher to be used at any Speedo stores OR 1 of 5 packs valued at $275 each
1. Information on how to enter, and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry to the competition is only open to Bupa members that are residents in Australia and over the age of 18 years. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. Promotion commences on Monday 6th March 2017 at 9am ACST and ends on Tuesday 21st March 2017 at 5pm (ACST) (Promotional Period). There will be 6 prize winners (Winners) for the Promotional Period.
4. To enter, an Entrant must during the Promotion Period enter their details into the competition page on bupaplus.com.au/winspeedo.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one entry permitted per Membership during the Promotional Period. Any entrant found using multiple accounts will be ineligible to enter.
8. This is a game of chance and chance plays a part in determining the Winners. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners of the prizes are based on chance and there will be both major and minor prizes to be won:
Singles/Couples + Mature segment:
1 major prize of a Speedo Gift voucher to used in store at any of Speedo’s exclusive flagship stores within Australia (found here by clicking the option of ‘flagship stores’ https://speedo.com.au/store-locator )The total retail value of the major prize is $300 excluding GST. Voucher will be valid for one year and can be used on all products instore. Gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
5 minor prizes consisting of packs including: 1 x swimsuit (excluding Fastskin Racing suits), 1 x pair of goggles and 1 x swimming cap. Each pack is valued up to $275.
Maximum total prizepool value is $1,675.
10. All prizes, including any portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless stipulated otherwise. If due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control any of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes to the equal value and/or specification, at their discretion.
11. The prize draw will take place at MDSA, Ground Floor, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 at 2pm (ACST) on Wednesday 22nd March 2017. The winners will be notified by phone and in writing no later than Friday 24th March 2017. Winner’s details will be published in The Australian newspaper on Thursday 6th April 2017.
12. Where a prize/s remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct such further draws as necessary to reallocate the prize to another winner (Alternative Winner). The second chance draw to select the Alternative Winner will take place on Wednesday 28th June 2017 at MDSA, Ground Floor, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 at 2pm (ACST). The Alternative Winner of any such unclaimed prize draw will be advised by phone and in writing no later than Friday 30th June 2017. The Alternative Winner/s details will be published in The Australian newspaper on Wednesday 5th July 2017.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant or prize taker; or (f) use of the prize. All Entrant’s should have regard to their overall health and fitness and are responsible for assessing their ability to safely participate in this promotion. It is a condition of accepting the prize, that the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter makes no express representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of the prize. The Promoter takes no responsibility in regard to the condition and/or fitness of the prize. The Winner should look to the manufacturer or supplier for all warranties and claims.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. If personal information is to be sent outside of Australia, the Promoter requires that the recipient of the information complies with privacy laws and contractual obligations to maintain the security of the data. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Speedo Australia will be provided the relevant contact details of all prize winners to fulfill the prizes won and will only be able to utilize this details as a one of instance for this purpose only.
16. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. Unless otherwise indicated, by participating in this promotion the Entrant is agreeing to the Promoter providing them with information in relation to the services and products of the Bupa Australia Group of companies.
17. The opt in to receive Speedo Australia ongoing communications is at the discretion of the recipient of the eDM communications and is not a requirement to be eligible for the promotion – this will be an opt in to receive ongoing communications from Speedo Australia directly on an ongoing basis and an opt out functionality of this will be provided by Speedo Australia directly.
18. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any complaints, requests to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. The Promoter will comply with its Information Handling Policy in handling personal information. A copy of this policy is available online at http://www.bupa.com.au/staticfiles/BupaP3/pdfs/BUPA_Info_Handling_Policy.pdf and can be requested by calling the Promoter on 134 135.
19. The Promoter is Bupa Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 81 000 057 590) of 33 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
20. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/17/11528
All responses will be kept anonymous and confidential and only analysed on an aggregate basis to ensure privacy. Any personal information collected will be handled in accordance with Bupa’s Information Handling Policy.