World Square Sydney – Win a $1000 Shopping Spree at World Square (prize valued at $1,000)
World Square Christmas Selfie Competition. Win
$1000 shopping spree at a World Square retailer
of your choice.
1. Promotion period starts at 5pm Tuesday 28th November 2017 and closes 11.59pm
(AEST) on Sunday 24th December 2017.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into
the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. Entry is open to all New South Wales permanent residents. Employees and their
immediate families of World Square Shopping centre, prize providers and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, eligible individuals must upload a selfie (or similar picture) of themselves
beneath (or with) the World Square Shopping Centre Neon Holly installation to Instagram
and use the hashtag #worldsquare during the promotional period. World Square
recommends taking the selfie from the designated ‘X’ on Level 1 but will review entries taken
from all areas of the centre as long as the other image criteria is met with the exception of
entries that exhibit potentially hazardous activity. Hazardous activity includes images of a
person or persons climbing over or on the railings, dragon’s tail or another heightened area,
handstands, backflips or cartwheel or any other activity that could cause property damage
and/or personal injury (see clause 17).
5. This is a game of skill and the winner will be selected by the World Square Marketing
6. There will be 1 winner only.
7. The winner will receive $1000 credit to be redeemed at a World Square retailer of their
choice. The credit is not to be split amongst World Square retailers. The credit will need to
be redeemed by 31st March 2018. The prize is inclusive of GST.
8. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 9th January 2018 and will be notified via
9. The winner will be required to provide a contact email address for the Promoter to send
credit redemption details and for purposes outlined in clause 19 (below).
10. The winner will need to provide ID to redeem the credit at World Square, sign a letter to
confirm they have received their prize and will have until January 31st 2018 to do so.
11. Following notification, if a winner does not respond to contact from the Promoter by
Tuesday 16th January 2018, another winner will be judged from other eligible entries.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot
be redeemed for cash.
13. If the winner of the Grand Prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to
their parent or legal guardian. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide
proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at
the discretion of the Promoter.
14. It is a condition of entry that winners agree to the publication of their name on the World
Square Instagram, Facebook and/or website.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct
of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation
from such an offender are reserved.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all
aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is
not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release
in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. The Promoter disclaims any liability and responsibility for any loss, damage or claims of
whatever nature or for any personal injury suffered, sustained or incurred by any person,
corporation or other legal entity which arises in connection with the prize/s awarded.
18. The Promoter is: Jones Lang La Salle (NSW) Pty Limited ABN 37002851925 Manager of
World Square Shopping Centre, Level 8, 644 George Street Sydney 2000. Phone 02 8275
19. World Square may collect your personal information through your use of the Site or
through your contact with World Square. Any personal data and other information provided
providing any such personal data or other information you agree to the terms of the Online
disclose your personal information in the following ways: for the purpose of and incidental to
your use of the Site, including facilitating the completion of orders through the Site and other
uses and disclosures we required to operate the Site; for the purposes of providing you with
news and information about World Square’s events, activities and promotions; for other
purposes to which you, either expressly or impliedly, consent to, and for the purposes set out
above, we may transfer your personal information to others in countries outside Australia.
You may access your personal information by contacting us.
20. The World Square Christmas Selfie Competition promotion is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
21. NSW Permit Number LTPM/17/01374