Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre – Win 1 of 20 Where’s Wally (prize valued at $100)
SEP – OCT 2017
WAURN PONDS SHOPPING CENTRE
Terms & Conditions of Entry – WHERE’S WALLY? HAPPINESS HUNT PHOTO COMPETITION
(1) Information on how to enter this competition will form part of these Terms & Conditions.
(2) By entering this competition you agree to the promotion Terms & Conditions.
(3) Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions will result in the automatic disqualification
and may render the competition entrant eligible to participate in future competitions.
(4) The competition is being run at Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre (Cnr Colac & Pioneer Rd
Waurn Ponds VIC 3216) throughout the promotional period.
WHO CAN ENTER:
(5) Competition is exclusively open to Victorian (Australia) residents only.
(6) Entrants must be 13 years or older to enter.
(7) Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this
competition. ‘Immediate families’ includes spouse, de facto partner, child, parent,
grandparent, grandchild or sibling of the employee.
(8) This competition permits one entry per person.
(9) This competition will award one prize per photo (i.e. where multiple people feature in one
photo, only one prize is awarded to the group, not to the individual persons in the photo).
(10) The competition commences at 9am (AEST) on Mon 25 Sep 2017 and concludes at 5pm on
Sun 08 Oct 2017 (‘Promotional Period’).
(11) Competition duration is for 14 days.
HOW TO ENTER:
(12) To be eligible to win, entrants must:
a. Collect their unique Happiness Hunt card from the Where’s Wally? Craft Village,
located outside Target at Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre.
b. Find their designated character on one of the three Where’s Wally? picture walls.
The Where’s Wally? picture walls are located outside Target and Kmart.
c. Take a photo of their Happiness Hunt card and found character.
d. Upload their photo via one of the following social networks:
i. FACEBOOK – visit the WaurnPondsSC Facebook page, click on ‘WPSC WALLY’
and complete the competition entry form.
ii. INSTAGRAM – Post a photo with the hashtag #WPSCWALLY
Competition participants must ensure their Instagram account is set to
iii. TWITTER – Tweet your image with the hashtag #WPSCWALLY
(13) Only images of the Where’s Wally Happiness card and the found character will be accepted.
(14) As part of the Facebook entry form, entrants are required to provide a valid email address.
(15) Entrants are required to accept the competition Terms & Conditions, via the Competition
Entry Form, before entering via Facebook.
SEP – OCT 2017
(16) There are 20 Where’s Wally gift packs to be won.
(17) Prize winners will receive a Where’s Wally gift pack including the following:
a. Where’s Wally? Retro Bag (RRP $24.99)
b. Where’s Wally? Wallet (RRP $9.99)
c. Where’s Wally? WOW Box Set (RRP $49.99)
d. Where’s Wally? Colouring Collection (RRP $16.99)
(18) Prizes are valued at $101.96 each. Total prize pool is valued at $2,039.20.
(19) Prizes are to be collected from the Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre Management Office.
The Centre Management Office is located down the walkway between the Reading Cinemas
Complex and the entry to the mall near Gloria Jeans and Dymocks.
Centre Management is open Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm.
(20) Competition winners will be drawn and notified on Tue 10 Oct 2017
(21) Winners will be contacted via email, phone or social media message by 5pm on Tue 10 Oct
(22) All prizes will be drawn RANDOMLY using EasyPromos (http://www.easypromosapp.com)
(23) Winner names will be posted on the Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre Facebook page
(WaurnPondsSC) and on the Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre website
(24) No less than 3 attempts will be made in writing by the Promoter (Waurn Ponds Shopping
Centre) to contact the winners.
(25) Any prizes which remain unclaimed after 1 month (Fri 10 Nov 2017) will be forfeited and
remain the property of the Promoter.
(26) Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes cannot be on-sold.
(27) The Promoter will not be held responsible for any details provided by the entrants which
(28) This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.