Vision Direct – Win this Epic Prize
VisionDirect/Motion Global Summer Competition 2017 – Terms & Conditions
1. The #FijiDirect contest (the “Contest”) is open to people aged 18 and over who currently
reside in Australia.
2. Entrants into the Contest shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Contest you must upload a picture on Instagram using the hashtag
#FijiDirect. No product purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter
or in connection with the Contest, please contact us on Instagram @visiondirect_au.
4. The theme of the Contest is “travel buddies”. The picture must represent the contestant
with a friend who they love to travel with. Since the Contest is being held in order to promote
designer sunglasses sold by Motion Global, pictures where the contestants are wearing
sunglasses will be considered more appropriate for the final selection. Contestants are
allowed to use creative license in response to the theme of the competition, but the relevance
of the entries in relation to the theme will be at the discretion of Motion Global. All decisions
as to which entries progress to the second phase of the Contest are at the discretion of
Motion Global, and are final.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
6. The closing date for posting the picture is 23:59 on 17 December 2017. Entries received
outside this time period will not be considered.
7. The pictures that best represent the theme of the Contest will be chosen by our staff and
uploaded to Facebook on 18th December 2017. The page where the pictures will be published
8. The owners of the pictures selected for the second phase of the contest will be notified by
email or private message.
9. The picture that receives the most positive reactions from the launch of the Facebook
competition on 18th December to 23:59 on the 24th December will win the contest. This
includes the four positive reactions on Facebook (Like/Love/Haha/Wow), as well as
comments and shares all of these six reactions will be judged to have the same value (1)
when adding up the final number of reactions for each entrant. Sad/Angry reactions will not be
counted in the score.
10. The prize for the winner will be two air tickets from Australia to Fiji and 1000 AUD to
spend for the trip.
11. The winner of the Contest will be able to redeem the prize at any date for six months after
being notified of their winning the contest (until 25th June 2018). The winner can choose any
date during this time period, and Motion Global will cover the flight costs of two economy
class flights from any Australian airport to any Fijian airport. Whilst the time period and choice
of departure point and destination is up to the Contest winner, Motion Global reserves the
right to decide an alternative route if the route proposed by the Contest winner constitutes an
unreasonable expense. Any route that costs up to A$2,500 in total will be considered
permissible, but anything above this figure will be reviewed at the discretion of Motion Global.
12. Motion Global accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize
and not specifically included in the prize.
13. The winner will be notified by email or private message on 25th December 2017. If the
winner does not respond to Motion Global within 14 days of being notified by Motion Global,
then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Motion Global shall be entitled to select another
winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond
to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner
rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the
winner’s prize will be forfeited and Motion Global shall be entitled to select another winner.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw
and the winner shall participate in such activity at Motion Global’s reasonable request. The
winner consents to the use by Motion Global and its related companies, both before and after
the closing date of the contest for an unlimited time, of the winner’s image, photograph and
name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the
internet, including any websites hosted by Motion Global and its related companies) and in
advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice
and, in entering the contest, all entrants consent to the same.
16. Motion Global accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or
disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the contest or accepting the
prize. Motion Global further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other
person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in
connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the
liability of Motion Global for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a
result of its negligence.
17. Motion Global reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or
discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to
reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected
or actual fraud). The decision of Motion Global in all matters under its control is final and
binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Motion Global shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the
failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall
include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial
dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents,
supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.