ryobianz – Win this $1600 Brushless Renovators Kit All You Need to Do Is Make Sure You’re Following Us and Use #ryobianz In a Photo Or Video of You Renovating
BRUSHLESS RENOVATOR’S COMPETITION ” JULY 2018
Brushless Renovator’s Competition: Official Rules, Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry,
which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the competition is deemed
acceptance of these terms. The promoter is Techtronic Industries Australia Ltd of 31 Gilby Road,
Mt Waverley VIC 3149 (Promoter).
Entry into the Competition
2. Entry into the Competition is open to Australian residents only.
3. The Competition commences 18:00 (AEST) 3 July 2018 and concludes 16:59 (AEST) 13 July 2018
(Closing Date) (the Promotional Period).
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, undertake and/or complete the
Follow @RYOBIANZ on Instagram and use the hashtag #ryobianz in a new or existing photo or video of a
renovating and/or building post on the entrants own Instagram during the Promotional Period for the chance
to win a RYOBI Brushless Prize Pack valued at AU$1,661RRP worth of Ryobi Power Tools, batteries and
5. Entrants in the competition may submit up to three photo or video entries per Promotional
Period. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which,
in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting,
inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry
process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole
opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent,
misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition
7. Entries must be received by the Closing Date. The time of entry will in each case be the time the
online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for
any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any
8. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property
rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The
entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against
any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated
agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
9. The Prize Pack includes 1 x ONE+ Brushless Hammer Drill (R18PD7-0), 1 x ONE+ Brushless Impact
Driver (R18IDBL-0), 1 x ONE+ Brushless Angle Grinder (R18AG7-0), 1 x ONE+ Brushless Reciprocating Saw
(R18RS7-0), 1 x ONE+ Brushless Circular Saw (R18CS7-0), 1 x ONE+ Hybrid Stereo (R18HR-0), 2 x ONE+
2.5&5.0Ah Battery Twin Combo (RB18LL55), 1 x ONE+ 6-Port Charger with USB (RC18627U) valued at
$$1,661RRP, awarded to the best received entry during the Competition period.
10. Total $1,661 of Ryobi Power Tools at RRP, value quoted in AUS dollars (inc. GST)
11. The Prize Pack nor any part of it cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
12. The Prize Pack value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of publishing (inclusive
of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize Pack value between now and the
ultimate Prize Pack redemption date.
Determining the Winner of the Prize Pack
13. All entries received by the conclusion Closing Date will be reviewed by the Promoter’s judging panel.
The best entry (as judged in accordance with these Terms) (Winner) will win one Prize Pack. This is a
game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner. The winning entry will be judged on
originality and creativity.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of
residency at the nominated Prize Pack delivery address. Proof of identification, residency and entry
considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event
that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize Pack in whole and no
substitute will be offered.
16. Winners will be notified via Instagram by no later than 25 July 2018.
17. In the event that the Promoter has used reasonable efforts to identify the Winner and a Prize Pack
remains unclaimed by 21 October 2018, the Promoter may select an alternate winner to receive the Prize
Pack in substitution for the winner.
18. The Prize Pack will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s contact
details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and
modify their entry as appropriate.
19. Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
20. If any component of the Prize Pack is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the
right to substitute the item of equal or greater value.
21. Once Prize Packs have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prize
Packs being damaged, delayed or lost in transit. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for prize delivery.
22. By accepting the Prize Pack, Winners agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all
reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize Pack, including but not limited to, being
interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
23. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of the Prize Pack at
the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize Pack will be forfeited by the Winner
and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize Pack.
24. Winners should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise as a result of
accepting the Prize Pack.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner
and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in clause 2.
26. It is a condition of accepting the Prize Pack that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of
use of the prize pack and the Prize Pack supplier’s requirements.
27. In the case of:
I. The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the
Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in
these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters,
acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
II. The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer
virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond
the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or
integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take
any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but
not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in
connection with any Prize Pack except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including the
CCA). The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the
phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Competition,
or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration
of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction
or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
29. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter
has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender.
Collection of Information
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about
you to enable you to participate in this Competition.
31. By entering the Competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter
may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without
any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant
policy . A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.