Rocksteady Records – Win a Tee In Your Respective Sizes
’12 Days of Christmas’ Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Moonee Pond Central – DECEMBER 2018
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this ’12 Days of Christmas’ (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
All times and dates throughout these Terms and Conditions will be based on VIC local time. The
“Participating Centre” is Moonee Ponds Central Shopping Centre.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the
parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians
may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Mirvac Group or any of the tenants
or retailers in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with
the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether by birth or
adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified
is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at EST 9:00am on Thursday 13th
December, 2018 and ends at 5:00pm
on, 2018 Monday 24th
December (“Promotion Period”). The prize draw will be held daily at EST
10:00am. The draw will take place at Moonee Ponds Central in the Centre Management Office.
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, complete all
details on the ’12 Days of Christmas’ Moonee Ponds Central website.
6. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible receipt per day.
7. In total there are twelve (12) days of prizes to be won with a total prize pool of $1,058.87.
13/12/2018 Day 1: KiiPix printer valued at $49 and film $ 63.00
Day 2: Ten (10) x Monogrammed Keyring from
kikki.K valued at $26.90 each $ 269.00
15/12/2018 Day 3: Game Console – Nintendo Classic Mini $ 99.00
Day 4: Three (3) x two sets of Justine Schofield
Cooking Books valued at $29.99 each $ 179.94
17/12/2018 Day 5: Kidstuff Nebulous Stars $ 39.99
18/12/2018 Day 6: Peter Alexander Gift Card $50 $ 50.00
19/12/2018 Day 7: One of Two Little Shop box $ 8.00
20/12/2018 Day 8: Virtuality glasses from Kidstuff $ 19.99
21/12/2018 Day 9: Four (4) Kikki K candles $ 159.96
22/12/2018 Day 10: Prosecco Glass set from House $ 39.99
Day 11: Four (4) x trays of mangoes valued at $20.00
each $ 80.00
Day 12: One (1) x $50 MPC Gift Cards valued at
$50.00 each $ 50.00
8. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All unclaimed prizes will remain the property of the promoter after the conclusion of the
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If
for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated,
then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter,
the Promoter in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the
prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken
as cash, unless otherwise specified. Prizes must be collected from Amore Coffee or Graina Bulk
Food Store at Moonee Ponds Central Shopping Centre.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting
Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence)
and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and
Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any
other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is
prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or
modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act,
as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in
the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that
cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the
Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees,
the Promoter and the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees
and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any
tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
22. It is a condition of taking the prize, that the winner sign a deed of release and indemnity in the
form required by the Promoter or any prize supplier.
23. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion
including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not
be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may
remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants
warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that
the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights,
defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing,
threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children
aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) their Content shall not contain viruses
or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; (c) they will obtain prior consent from any person
or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content; (d) the Content is the original
[artistic/literary] work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party; (e) they
consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’
moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority
to grant these rights; and (f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including
without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the
access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Without limiting any other terms
herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
24. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and
interest (including copyright) in and to their entry (which shall include Content) to the Promoter,
and to execute any documents to confirm such assignment. Entries will not be returned to any
25. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting
in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at
www.facebook.com/terms.php. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered
by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to
the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the
purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about
this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable
for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of
participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which
cannot be excluded by law.
26. The Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose,
disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service
providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on
providing this information. If the entrant opts in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an
indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing,
publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning
request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All personal details of entrants
provided will be removed from the Promoter’s active marketing database. To request details to be
removed, please email RetailNationalMarketing@mirvac.com or write to the Marketing Manager,
Moonee Ponds Central, Basement Level, 14-16 Hall Street Moonee Ponds VIC 3039. Information
polic…. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
27. The “Promoter” is Mirvac Real Estate Pty Ltd (ABN 65 003 342 452) of Level 26, 60 Margaret
Street, Sydney NSW 2000 trading as Moonee Ponds Central, Basement Level, 14-16 Hall Street
Moonee Ponds VIC 3039.
28. “Mirvac Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person
with whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership,
and each entity, trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment
scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate has been, is or
becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity.