Flora and Fauna – Win Their Ultra Sensitive Range Worth Over $50
Competition Terms and Conditions – Spring at The Mezz
1. The promoter of this promotion is Hawaiian (the “Promoter”)
2. Entry to the promotion is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an
individual and not a company or organisation. Employees and immediate families of the
Promoter, any participating retailers and any person associated with the promotion, and
any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible
3. Promotion commences at 8.30am Saturday 20 October and runs until 5pm Saturday 3
November 2018. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be
deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
4. Qualification for entry into the competition is to make a purchase from any participating
retailer of $30 or more. The winner may be asked to provide proof of purchase.
5. To enter the competition entrants are required to make a purchase at any participating
retailers, complete an entry form, agree to the terms and conditions and submit their entry
in to the entry barrel.
6. Each entrant may enter the competition only once per transaction.
7. One winner will be drawn on Monday, 4 November 2018 and will win $1,000 worth of
vouchers to retailers in Hawaiian’s Mezz.
8. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the
Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The
Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply
with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if
any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Entry into this promotion signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters decision will
be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to
limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice. There is no cash
alternative to the prize.