Elliewoellner Mua – Win a Glamour Makeover & More
Haigh’s Chocolates Chocolate Bars Competition
Terms and Conditions
27th – 26th May 2019
Prizes: 5 x $100 chocolate hampers
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Haigh’s Chocolates, A E Haigh Pty Ltd, 153 Greenhill Road, Parkside SA
5063 ABN 82007 873 323.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the
competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia only. An entrant must be an
individual and not a company or organisation (“Eligible Entrant”). An entrant must be
aged 13+ to enter this competition. Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or
any of the Promoter’s contractors or agencies involved with the promotion or the
immediate family of such people are ineligible for this promotion. Any entry submitted
by such a person will be void.
4. The Competition commences at 5pm Monday 27th May 2019.
5. The competition is a game of skill. The winner is the entrant who answers the question
on the entry form – how many bars are in the Haigh’s range?
If there is more than one correct answer, then a random draw will be conducted with
the eligible entries.
6. To enter the competition, you must fill out the online competition entry form and
answer the question: “how many bars are in the Haigh’s range?”
7. The winner will be selected at 12noon Monday 3rd June 2019. Winners will be notified
8. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate
cancellation of the prize. The prize elements may be terminated without notice if these
Terms and Conditions are not complied with.
9. Prizes are five x $100 chocolate hampers containing one pack each of Dark Orange Bars,
Dark Marzipan Bars, Dark Cherry Bars, Dark Nougat Bars, Dark Ginger Bars, Milk
Macadamia Crunch Bars, Milk Caramel Bars, Milk Cappuccino Bars, Milk Hazelnut
Praline Wafer Bars, Milk Peppermint Truffle Bars. Total prize pool $500. Prize values are
correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Haigh’s
Chocolates accepts no responsibility for changes to prize values. Prize is not
exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Any tax
implications for Eligible Persons, which may arise from this Competition is the
responsibility of the Eligible Persons, and independent advice should be sought.
10. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal
release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Additional
expenses incurred as a result of accepting this prize are the winner’s responsibility and
the Promoter and/or its affiliates accept no liability or responsibility in respect of the
same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
11. The Promoter will take no responsibility for lost or damaged prize.
12. If the Prize is unclaimed or the winning entrant is unable to satisfy these Terms and
Conditions by 12pm, Monday 10th June 2019 then a second chance draw will take place
at 1pm, Monday 10th June 2019. All Eligible Entrants who have submitted an entry
during the competition period will be entered into the second chance prize draw. In the
event of a winner, they will be notified via email.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the Competition, subject to any written directions under State or Territory
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and
proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize.
Proof of identification and residency considered suitable for verification is at the
discretion of the Promoter.
15. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the
Competition as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any release
document provided by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Entrants consent to the
Promoter using the entrant’s name in the event they are a winner of a draw in any
media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the
purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Competition (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by
16. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is
binding in honour only. In case of a dispute or challenge, Haigh’s Chocolate decision is
final and no correspondence will be entered into. Acceptance of prizes indemnifies
Haigh’s Chocolate, managers and agents of any responsibility.
17. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property
of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include
entrants in the Competition and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal
information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the
18. At Haigh’s Chocolates, we value privacy and the information we collect is for the
competition and prize distribution only. If you agreed to follow-up contacts by us or
asked to be put on our mailing list when you registered, we may also contact you from
time to time. You can always change your preference for follow-up contacts by e-
mailing us at any time. Also, if you shop with us, we may contact you from time to-time
to keep you up-to-date on the latest Haigh’s Chocolates news. Review the full privacy
policy here http://www.haighschocolates.com.au/privacy-policy
19. Haigh’s Chocolate and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and
agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or
sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition or the
use of the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.