Zero-X Drones – Win Drones (prize valued at $2,849)
ZERO-X: 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS COMPETITION
1 – 12 DECEMBER 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. By submitting
an entry, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or older (“Entrants”) except where
specific states or territories have been excluded. The promoter is Directed [A.C.N. 126 066
322] [ Directed ] of 44 Translink Drive, Keilor Park VIC 3042.
3. Employees of Directed, or agencies associated with the promotion, and their immediate
families, are ineligible to enter the competition.
4. You will be entered into the ZERO-X 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS COMPETITION (“Promotion”)
by visiting https://www.facebook.com/ZeroXDrones/ or
https://www.instagram.com/zeroxaus/, following the page and liking the competition post
for that specific prize for that specific day. This counts as one entry and each entrant will go
in the draw. The Zero-X 12 Days of Christmas competition commences on 1 DECEMBER 2018
at 12.00AM AEST and concludes on 12 DECEMBER 2018 at 11.59AM AEST.
5. Entrants need to follow the brand page and like the competition post to be eligible for the
competition. This acknowledges that they agree to the Terms and Conditions of the
6. Entrants receive one (1) entry for FOLLOWING the FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM page and liking
the competition post.
7. If entrants enter competition via the FACEBOOK Page, an additional entry can be received by
following the brand and liking competition post via the INSTAGRAM Page.
If entrants enter competition via the INSTAGRAM Page, an additional entry can be received
by following the brand and liking competition post via the FACEBOOK Page.
8. The winners will be selected by random draw. The drawing of the prizes will be conducted
by Directed [A.C.N. 126 066 322] of 44 Translink Drive, Keilor Park VIC 3042 within a one (1)
week period after the conclusion of the competition.
9. The prize winners will be notified by public post via the brand pages via FACEBOOK
/INSTAGRAM within two (2) business days of the draw. The promoter accepts no
responsibility or liability in circumstances where the entrant removes their account on their
social media platform.
10. The winners’ names will be published on both social media platforms by the 19 DECEMBER
2018. Each winner will be prompted to contact the brand page via private message with
their delivery details to claim their prize.
11. There will be 12 winners drawn at random, one per day, winning (1) of the nominated prizes
per day as listed in clause 12.
12. The total prize value is $2848.95 Inc GST and broken down as follows (the “Prizes”):
a. 1/12/2018 – ZX-BLD ZERO-X BLADE DRONE: $99.95
b. 2/12/2018 – ZX-SRN ZERO-X SIREN DRONE: $149.00
c. 3/12/2018 – ZX-HRT ZERO-X HORNET DRONE: $149.00
d. 4/12/2018 – ZX-BSE ZERO-X BANSHEE DRONE: $199.00
e. 5/12/2018 – ZX-SNT ZERO-X SENTINEL DRONE: $199.00
f. 6/12/2018 – ZX-SFR ZERO-X SPITFIRE DRONE: $199.00
g. 7/12/2018 – ZX-HRA ZERO-X HYDRA DRONE: $379.00
h. 8/12/2018 – ZX-SNT ZERO-X SENTINEL DRONE: $199.00
i. 9/12/2018 – ZX-SFR ZERO-X SPITFIRE DRONE: $199.00
j. 10/12/2018 – ZX-JVN: ZERO-X JAVELIN DRONE: $299.00
k. 11/12/2018 – ZX-MAV ZERO-X MAVERICK DRONE: $399.00
l. 12/12/2018 – ZX-HRA ZERO-X HYDRA DRONE: $379.00
13. The prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for the prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with
in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
15. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner(s) with a nomination prize, the Promoter
reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated
prize, subject to any directions given by relevant State and/or Territory gaming departments.
16. If a Prize is not claimed within one (1) month of the winners being announced, then that
Prize will be deemed as unclaimed and the winner will forfeit their right to the Prize. Any
unclaimed Prizes will be redrawn on 12 JANUARY 2019 at Directed [A.C.N. 126 066 322] of
44 Translink Drive, Keilor Park VIC 3042. These Terms and Conditions apply to the redraw as
if the redraw was the original draw.
17. The winner(s) of the redraw will be notified within two (2) business days of the redraw. The
winner(s) name(s) will be published on the social media platforms competition by the 15
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry
that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry
process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute
a waiver of those rights.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into. No
responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
20. This promotion adheres to the terms and condition set out in the Facebook/Instagram
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook/Instagram. Entrants understand they are providing their information to the
Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be
used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or
complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to
22. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by a
computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the
administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the
right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory
authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is not
responsible for receipt or incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by
website users or by any of the equipment used, or by any computers or technology used by
intermediaries, service providers, or business partners to facilitate the Promotion.
24. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. By entering this Promotion entrants are
providing consent for the Promoter to hold and use their personal information. The
Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. If you do not
provide the information requested, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion.
Your personal information may be shared with any other Directed entity, with third parties
who provide services to the Promoter and the Directed entity including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australia
25. Each entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense
arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the competition including (but not
limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential,
foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.