Yomstar – Win a trip for 2 to Cairns Indigenous Art Fair
1. Promoter: Cairns Indigenous Art Fair (CIAF) ABN 64 167 840 100. 51 The Esplanade, Cairns, QLD, 4870. ph (07) 40507712
2. Eligibility: a) By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. b) If the prize involves third parties, the winner is bound by the third parties’ terms and conditions. c) This competition is open to residents of Australia except for the employees of the promoter, the Cairns Indigenous Art Fair (CIAF), its subsidiaries, their families and any other company connected with the competition. CIAF will not accept any entries from children aged 18 or under; a parent or guardian must enter on their behalf. d) Entry into the competition is free of charge, and can only be entered once. Entry is via the online YomStar submission form. e) To be an eligible entrant in this competition any contact details that are required for submission must be true and correct. f) The online submission form is held at go.CIAF.yomstar.com; entrants are required to answer four (4) short survey questions and leave a their name, a corresponding valid email address and postcode
3. Promotion period: The competition will be running from 11 April 2017 until 11 June 2017, any submissions after this date will be exempt and will not qualify for entry.
4. Prize details: a) The prize is a trip to Cairns for 2 to the valued up to $2700 (including: 2xreturn economy class airfares (Airline TBC) from any major city in Australia- $1,100; 2xSunlover Reef Tour -$300; 2x Rainforest Tour (TBC) – $300; 3 nights twin accommodation – $600; 2xCIAF event tickets $200) b) The prize is not transferable, nor redeemable for cash and not exchangeable or inter-changeable. If the prize, or any portion of the prize, is a voucher with a dollar value, the voucher must be used in its entirety as stated and no cash or change can be given if the prize amount is not redeemed. c) Winners are required to use booked travel, tour and event tickets and take up accommodation during the period 14-17 July, 2016. There are no alternative dates for use of the prize package.
5. Winner announcement: a. The winner will be drawn at the premises of YomStar, 3/106 Edward Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000 on the 11th June 2017 at 12pm, by random draw. b. The winner will be notified via email, mobile, telephone or any other means of contact provided. c. The winner of the prize will be notified within 2 days of the competition ending and the winner will have 14 days to respond to initial contact or the prize will be revoked and redrawn. d. Winners will be published online at http://ciaf.com.au/ on or by 15 June, 2017. e. If the winner does not collect the prize and use it on the specified dates 14-17 July 2016, it will be regarded as forfeit. f. In the event that the prize is not claimed, CIAF reserves the right to revoke and give the prize to a runner up in an unclaimed prize draw. g. The unclaimed prize draw will be held at the premises of YomStar on the 29th, June 2017 at 12pm by random draw, and the winner will be notified by email, mobile, telephone or any other means of contact the entrant has provided. The winner will be published at http://ciaf.com.au/ on or by 30 June, 2017. h. If the prize is for some reason unavailable, a prize of equal or more value can be used as a substitute.
6. Force Majeure: CIAF will not be responsible or liable for any loss, cost or damage arising out of any act, omission, failure or delay by CIAF or other party which is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the promoter.
7. Release: To the full extent permissible by law, the promoter, its agencies and employees, will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses (including any claim for legal expenses) or loss whatsoever (whether indirect or consequential) to persons or property as a result of participation in the promotion, accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
8. Rights to entries: All entries become the property of CIAF. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Privacy Notice: a) The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material. In entering the competition, entrants agree to the lawful collection and use of personal information. CIAF and YouStar will not disclose personal information to third parties without the entrants permission.
10. NSW Competition permit number: LTPS-17-13172