Woolworths – Back To School Free Labels For 2017
2017 Back to School Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to claim and rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions (“Conditions”). Participation into the Woolworths ‘Back to School’ Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to residents of Australia aged 13 years or over. Individuals between the ages of 13 and 17 years must obtain parental consent to enter. Parents/guardians may be required to enter into a further agreement with the Promoter as evidence of consent to the minor participating this Promotion.
3. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), its associated companies, and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of a claim and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions, tampered with the claim process, provides false information, entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
5. Eligible purchases must be made between 12.01am AEDST on 11.01.17 and 11.59pm AEDST on 07.02.17 (“Purchase Period”). Claims open at 12.01am AEDST on 11.01.17 and close at 11.59pm AEDST on 21.02.17, or once 220,000 valid claims have been received, whichever is first to occur (“Claim Period”). There are a maximum of 220,000 rewards available in this Promotion (“Total Reward Cap”).
6. To claim, individuals must undertake the following steps:
a. Purchase at least three (3) participating products found at www.woolworths.com.au/BTS (“Participating Products”), in a single transaction, from any Woolworths supermarket (including small format supermarket stores but excluding Woolworths Petrol convenience stores) or at Woolworths Online (www.woolworthsonline.com.au), (subject always to availability of Participating Products) during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Transaction”);
b. Retain the original Woolworths store receipt issued at the point of sale of the Qualifying Transaction (for in-store transactions) or a copy of the online order number of the Qualifying Transaction (for Woolworths Online transactions); and
c. Visit www.woolworths.com.au/BTS, follow the link to the online claim form, input the requested details, including but not limited to the full receipt number or online order number (whichever is relevant), first name, last name, valid email address and full street address and submit the fully completed claim form during the Claim Period.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable claims, or claims containing offensive language, will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple claims are permitted, subject to Clause 12 and the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased in total within the transaction); (b) a maximum of one (1) claim will be accepted per household per day; (c) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Conditions; and (d) unrecognised Woolworths receipt numbers or Woolworths Online order numbers will be deemed invalid in the absolute discretion of the Promoter. The offer is strictly limited to the Total Reward Cap.
9. Claims are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter and not at the time of the submission by the claimant. The Promoter does not accept responsibility and is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communication failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
10. Any claim that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including but not limited to the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
11. Claimants must retain their original Woolworths receipt(s) (photocopy of a receipt is not acceptable) or a printed copy of their Woolworths Online receipt(s) (whichever is relevant) as proof of purchase for all claims. Failure to provide your original Woolworths store or Woolworths Online receipt/s for all claims submitted when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, render all of a claimant’s claims invalid and forfeit their right to any reward. The Woolworths receipt(s) must clearly specify the Woolworths store of purchase or that the purchase was made via Woolworths Online, and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to the claim being submitted.
12. Claimants can only enter in their own name. Claimants who enter using multiple aliases may be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to request the successful claimants to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the claimant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to claim and any other information submitted by the successful claimants in participating in the Promotion before issuing a reward. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the claimant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, the claimant’s claim will become invalid. The reward will only be awarded following any claim validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
13. The first 220,000 valid claims received during the Claim Period will each be awarded with a pack of personalised vinyl stick-on labels (4 to 16 labels per pack, depending on label shape chosen) valued at $12.50 a pack (“Reward”).
14. Successful claimants will be notified on-screen at the time of claim submission and in writing by email. All claims are subject to any verification procedures by the Promoter.
15. Rewards will be delivered to the successful claimants’ address (as submitted on the online claim form) within 28 days after the successful claim is submitted. Rewards will be delivered in Australia only.
16. Maximum total Reward pool is up to the value of $2,750,000.