Video Ezy Merry Movie Christmas Giveaway – Win a Share In 13 Fantastic Movie Prizes (prize valued at $425)
Evolve Entertainment on behalf of Video Ezy Australasia Pty Ltd (Video Ezy)
Merry Movie Christmas Giveaway Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the ‘Merry Movie
Christmas Giveaway Competition’ (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents of Western Australia, New South Wales, Northern Territory,
Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania, and must be 18 years
of age and over (Eligible Entrant). However, directors, employees and their immediate families of Evolve
Entertainment, Franchise Entertainment Group and their associated agencies and companies are not
eligible to enter.
3. The Competition commences on 26.11.2017 at 10am (AEDST) and concludes on 10.12.2017 at
23.59pm (AEDST) (the Promotion Period).
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the entry form at https://goo.gl/HVYTGX
5. Only one entry per Eligible Entrant will be accepted. If multiple are submitted, the Promoter reserves the
right to judge one of its choice only.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of entry in order
to claim a prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize
in whole and no substitute will be offered.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the
opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or
defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an
entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of
Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or
generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes, but
not limited to, entrants and households using multiple email addresses to register single or multiple
entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the
winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
8. The picking will commence at Shop 8, 585 Wyndham Street, Shepparton, VIC 3630 on 11.12.2017 and
the winner’s prize will be posted to the address provided on the entry form, within five days of being
9. The 13 entries as picked from Video Ezy will receive one of the following prizes: one of two Beauty and
the Beast and Trolls DVD pack; The Space Between Us and Before I Fall DVD pack; Sing and Ballerina
DVD pack; Moana, How to Train your Dragon 2, Mr Peabody & Sherman and Monster Trucks DVD
pack; one of two Peppa Pig sunsmart packs, which includes Peppa’s Australian Holiday DVD, pig ear
headband, necklace, bracelet, sunscreen and kids’ Elastoplast plasters; Middle School, Max, Red Dog,
Boss Baby DVD pack; The Girl on the Train book and DVD set with bag; The Light Between Oceans
book and DVD pack; one of three Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them DVDs with two metal ‘I
want to be a wizard’ lapel pins.
10. Total prize pool value for the Merry Movie Christmas Giveaway competition is $425 RRP.
11. All prices stated are in Australian dollars, represent the recommended retail price (RRP), include GST
and were correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value
between the time of printing and the ultimate redemption date of the prize.
12. All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Victoria, Australia.
13. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record
them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
14. The prize will be shipped to the shipping address as provided on entry form. Once the prizes have left
the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in
15. The Promoter and the agencies associated with the Competition accept no responsibility for any tax
implications that may arise from the prize winnings and independent financial advice should be sought.
16. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for
a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
17. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all
reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed
and photographed or filmed.
18. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time
stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not
be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
19. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry
should be directed to Promoter.
20. The Promoter may conduct a re-draw as deemed necessary at the same time and place as the original
prize draw on 12.12.2017 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to any written
directions given under relevant State or Territory legislation. In the event of any winners, they will be
contacted via phone within 5 working days.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the
22. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the
prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner shall look to the manufacturer for all warranties.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders
the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in
these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war or act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute
discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to
any written directions given under State Regulation.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not
limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection
with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not
responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the
equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or
any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including
any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or
telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has
reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. Evolve Entertainment, Franchise Entertainment Group and their associated agencies and companies
assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, and delay in operation or
transmission; a communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of
entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes
beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or
integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information provided by entrants will be used by
the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’
personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting the Competition or
communicating with entrants and to State and Territory gaming authorities where required to do so. A
request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
30. By submitting an entry to the Competition, each entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the
Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including
modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or
not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise).
By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe
their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause
the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also
allow third parties to do these things.
31. The Promoter, or any of its related entities or affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical
malfunction or computer online (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment,
software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any
communication or of any materials in this Competition.
32. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be
received at the time of the receipt into the Promoter’s database and NOT at the time of transmission by
33. Evolve Entertainment is collecting the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and
promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winner).
34. Entrant’s personal information provided to Video Ezy will only be used to communicate with participants
any marketing related communications from Video Ezy and in accordance with the campaign terms and
conditions. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
Entrants can access and correct the personal information Video Ezy holds about them by contacting
35. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’
names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or
correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
36. This is a game of skill.
37. The Promoter is Evolve Entertainment.