Velocity Frequent Flyer – Flybuys members – Win 1 of 5 Lifetime Virgin Australia Lounge Pass Memberships valued at $9,750
Win 1 of 5 Lifetime Lounge Memberships Competition Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
2. The Promotion commences on 22 March 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm AEDT on 30 April 2017 (Promotion Period).
3. The Promoter is Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd (ACN 601 408 824) of registered address 56 Edmondstone Road, Bowen Hills, Queensland 4006.
4. Entry is open to Velocity Frequent Flyer members linked to a valid flybuys account aged 18 and over. An entry into the Promotion is generated and deemed accepted as at the time and date that the entrants flybuys points are deducted from their flybuys account within the Promotion Period. Each flybuys point transferred from the entrants flybuys account to Velocity is equal to one entry into the Promotion. To check if points have been deducted from your flybuys account, login and refer to the processed date on your account activity. Entrants must ensure that their flybuys and Velocity membership accounts remain linked for the duration of the Promotion Period. The Entrant will be the linked member as shown on your flybys account.
5. The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter Velocity Frequent Flyer, Flybuys (Loyalty Pacific Pty Ltd), Coles Group Limited and Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
6. There is no limit of entries per person for the duration of the Promotion Period.
7. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Unsuccessful transfers will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
8. If you enter the Promotion but no longer wish to participate, please email email@example.com and you will be removed from the Promotion.
9. This promotion is free to enter. Any ancillary costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility.
10. The draw will be conducted on 8 May 2017 at 3:00 pm AEDT at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW 2250.
11. The winners (a Winner) may be announced on Velocity’s website www.velocityfrequentflyer.com after 3:00 pm AEDT on 24 May 2017. The Winner will be notified after 10:00 am AEDT on 13 May 2017 directly by phone or email where further contact information and details will be requested including, but not limited to, full name, phone, email, and address.
12. If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted 24 August 2017 at 3:00 pm AEDT at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW 2250.
13. A redrawn Winner will be notified by phone 2 days after the draw, and in writing 2 days after the draw. The name and state of the re-draw Winner will be published on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website 1 September 2017.
14. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
15. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
16. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the outcome.
17. There are 5 prizes to be won in total. Total prize pool estimated valued $48,750. Each prize consists of: • 1x Lifetime Virgin Australia Lounge Pass Membership, estimated valued $9,750.
18. The prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. The prize will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry. The prize is not transferrable and must not be sold.
20. Use of prize is subject to the Virgin Australia Lounge membership terms and conditions and Lounge rules, as amended from time to time. Virgin Australia Lounge entry is subject to space availability.
21. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. By accepting the prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
23. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Any Entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
27. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
28. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a Winner’s trip).
29. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any Entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
30. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
31. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize offered.
33. Entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
ACT Permit No. TP 17/00483, SA Permit No. T17/463, NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12506