Unibic Anzac biscuits – Win $10000 Cash (prize valued at $10,000)
ANZAC DAY PROMOTION
WIN $10,000 – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry. By acknowledging the terms and
conditions check box, all entrants hereby accept these terms and conditions. By entering the competition,
participants are automatically subscribed to receive all marketing from The Promoter.
2. The promotion commences at 08.00am EDST on 10 December 2017 and ends at 8.00pm on AEST 23 April 2018
3. All entrants must be Australian residents only aged eighteen (18) years or over (Eligible Entrant).
Employees, agents and Directors of the Promoter, or any interested parties or agencies associated with the
competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
How to Enter
4. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5. To enter, purchase a packet of UNIBIC ANZAC Biscuits (200g, 250g or 300g size) from any Coles, Woolworths or
IGA supermarket, then go to unibicanzacbiscuits.com.au/competition where you will be required to enter your
personal details and in 25 words or less, answer the question: “Tell us who you would like to deliver ANZAC
Biscuits to and why”.
6. Eligible Entrants must retain proof of purchase.
7. Eligible Entrants may enter once per qualifying product purchase. The Promoter may at any time request an
Eligible Entrant provide evidence of product purchases.
8. One Eligible Entrant will win $10,000 cash, payable by electronic funds transfer to the winner’s nominated bank
9. Winner judging will take place at the Promoter’s premises on 11.00am AEST on 15 May 2018.
10. All eligible entries will be judged by the Promoter’s appointed judge/s on originality and creative merit. The judge’s
decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by phone and email within 2 business days of the judging date.
12. The winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website www.unibicanzacbiscuits.com.au/competition.
13. If the prize is not claimed by the winner, a second chance winner judging will take place at 10am AEST on 15th
August 2018 at the same time and place as the original judging. The winner, if any, will be notified via the email
address supplied on their entry form and published on the Promoter’s website
www.unibicanzacbiscuits.com.au/competition 2 business days after the re-judging date.
14. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the
Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s
identity, age and place of residence and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry
that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and
omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at
any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
determine the identity of the entrant.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize judging clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize by the time
stipulated by the Promoter, then that winner’s Prize will be forfeited.
19. If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to
the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where
21. The Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
22. Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing winning entry.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner
(including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any
products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All entries become the property of the
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the
fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on
the internet service provider used.
26. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to
automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Entries must be the entrant’s original work and not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the
Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter
(including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (f) use/redemption/taking of a prize.
30. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose,
disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize
suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. The Promoter does not share entrants’ PI with
third parties for marketing or spam purposes. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also
may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian
Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become
the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may collect entrants’ PI through secure servers located overseas. By
entering the promotion entrants consent to the provision of their personal information on these terms as
permitted by the Australian Privacy Principles and agree that the Promoter is not liable in this regard.
31. The Promoter is Embassy Baking Pty Ltd ABN 19 621 480 840 of 140 Northcorp Boulevard, Broadmeadows