Total Tools – Milwaukee – Win a Milwaukee Packout Storage and Cooler Package (prize valued at $7,000)
Sign Up to Win a Pair of Brooks Runners valued at $220 RRP!
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on “How to Enter” and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents, except employees of RHSports or Texas Peak Pty Ltd and their
3. The entire Promotional period commences on 27th May and closes at midnight on the 30th June
2019. Winner will be drawn at random and announced on the 4th July 2019 on the premises of
RHSports, Unit 14, 100 New Street, Ringwood, Vic, Australia. The winner will be notified by email.
4. To enter participants must complete a competition entry form at
5. http://www.rhsports.com.au/competition during the dates specified above. It is the participantʼs
responsibility to ensure all details are full and correct before submitting their entry form.
6. Entries not completed in accordance with the Conditions of Entry or received after close of entry will
not be considered. Incomplete or incorrect entries will be disregarded. The Promoter reserves the
right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with
the entry process. The judgeʼs decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding
on every person who enters.
7. The winner of the Promotion will be chosen at random. The prize must be claimed before 5pm AEST
on 4th August 2019 or the winner forfeits all claim to prize and a redraw will occur.
8. The totalprize includes: 1 Pairof BrooksRunnersvaluedupto$220rrp.Thisprize includesshippingto one
address located withinAustralia.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner provide proof of their identity and proof of
Australian residency in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification and residency is at the
judgment of the promoter.
10. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or have permission from their Parent or Guardian.
11. All prizes must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation
in the prize value.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to)
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or
any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration
security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its
sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in accordance with all state
and territory regulations.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the
entry process. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter may use information it collects in relation to you, to provide you with information
regarding further offers, promotions or goods and services provided by the Promoter and/or the
Promoterʼs partners and sponsors. To remove your information from the Promoterʼs records, send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and your request to cancel
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any error, omission, destruction or unauthorised access to, or
alteration of entries occurring in relation to the conduct of the Promotion.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable to you in respect of any claim for
any loss or damage whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special,
punitive or incidental damages) or for any personal injury suffered by you as a result of or in
connection with the Promotion.
17. The Promoter is RHSports, Unit 14, 100 New Street, Ringwood VIC 3043. ABN 85 108 820 28