Snowsbest – Snowvember – 30 Days of Swag – Win 1 of 30 prizes
SNOWSBEST.COM SNOWVEMBER 2018 COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all legal residents of Australia and New Zealand who are over the age of 18.
3. The competition commences at 12.01am November 1, 2018 (AEST) and closes at 11.59pm November 30, 2018 (AEST). The first judging commences on November 2 and winners announced daily from November 2 until December 1.
4. This promotion is a game of skill. To enter answer in 25 words or less what you love about Winter. Entry is via https://contest.app.do/snowvember-2018
5. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian who must accompany the minor when staying at any accommodation prizes offered.
7. Entries are limited to one per person. Each entrant is eligible to win every prize from the date of their entry to 11.59pm November 30, 2018 (AEST).
8. A judging panel will review the entries each day and choose one winner for that day’s prize. The daily winners names will be published on Facebook.com/misssnowitall. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (AEST) November 30, 2018. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Facebook.com/misssnowitall Facebook Competition Entry App database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
12. Prizes are as follows and subject to size and colour availability.
November 1 DRIFA Technical Tee RRP AU$78 November 2 Rossignol Briefcase boot bag RRP $79.00 November 3 Skullcandy smokin 2 bud wireless earphones $99.95 November 4 OYUKI ProClava $39.99 and OYUKI tee $49.95 November 5 Kynee Waterline Hood $119 November 6 POW Womens’s Stealth Gloves size Medium $149.99 November 7 Jackson Hole Marmot Tindall bag of swag November 8 Marker Men’s Ampire Helmet AU$249 November 9 Rossignol Duo Ski Bag RRP AU $139.99 November 10 Thredbo 3 day adult lift pass for 2019 $385 (2018 value) voucher is valid until October 7, 2019. It is not transferable and can be only used by the entity stated above. It is not redeemable for cash. These passes must be redeemed in the one transaction, they cannot be separated. MyThredbo card is required. November 11 XTM Titanium jacket $399.99 November 12 Oyuki The Pep Mitt – RRP AUD $179.99 November 13 Skullcandy Hesh 3 wireless in grey $199.99 November 14 XTM Woolzy $179.99 November 15 Yuki Threads Tundra Jacket in Olive – RRP AUD $399.99 November 16 7 day lift pass for 2019 season in Kiroro $450 November 17 Smith I/O Black/Chromapop Everyday Red Mirror Goggle – RRP AUD $299.95 November 18 ROJO women’s deluxe jacket $349.99 size 10 November 19 Winterluxe Glacier tights $169 November 20 XTM Podium Glove $189.99 November 21 DRIFA Puff Jacket $367 and Technical Tee $78 November 22 Smith Compass Women’s Helmet – RRP AUD $239.95 November 23 4 day ski holiday in Switzerland $1800. Prize must be taken during the 2018/2019 ski season. Booking must be made by December 31 2018. Blackout dates December 22 toJanuary 5, February 2 to 23, April 19 to 22. 3 nights accommodation in a twin share four star hotel in the Jungfrau Region. Daily buffet breakfast. 4 days ski passes for two people. winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs including travel expenses, spending money, additional flights, transfers, insurance, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals. The prize cannot be converted into cash. The prize is not transferable to other persons or organisations. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against additional cost incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion (if any) have the requisites visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destinations. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such document not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. November 24 XTM Juno Apres Boots $129.99 November 25 Skullcandy Barricade Speaker XL in Gray/Charcoal/Hot Lime – RRP AUD $249.95 November 26 Thredbo 3 day adult lift pass for 2019 $385 (2018 value) voucher is valid until October 7, 2019. It is not transferable and can be only used by the entity stated above. It is not redeemable for cash. These passes must be redeemed in the one transaction, they cannot be separated. MyThredbo card is required. November 27 Mt Cook Heli Ski day in New Zealand AU$1000. Must be taken in the 2019 ski season and booking subject to availability. November 28 Marker Women’s Alpine Helmet $249.99 November 29 POW Stealth Gloves men $149.99 .November 30 Fat-ypus D’lirium skis in 183cm length $897
12a. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are non transferable. Judges decision is final.
13. Accommodation and tour prizes are subject to availability and non transferable. Spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included in any prizes.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoters, that date being December 30, 201, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with SnowsBest.com or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
20. Prize values in Australian dollars are set at the XE.com exchange rate for October 30, 2018. Australian dollar values may change.
21. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
23. Subject to any written direction given under regulation 37 of the Lotteries and Gaming Act 1993 (SA Australia), the promoter may conduct further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as necessary to distribute the prize.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone or computer user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. SnowsBest.com and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation (Australia).
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion.
30. By entering into this competition you are agreeing to receive emails from SnowsBest.com and may, from time to time, receive emails from SnowsBest partners. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
31. The Promoter is Rachael Oakes-Ash for SnowsBest.com (ABN 84 631 849 402 )