SnowsBest.com – Win a Spring Treble Cone Ski Trip for 2 to Wanaka, Queenstown valued at $9,080
Prize terms Treble Cone Spring 2018
SNOWSBEST.COM TREBLE CONE SPRING COMPETITION 2018
Terms & Conditions of the WIN A SPRING TREBLE CONE SKI TRIP TO WANAKA NZ
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all legal residents of Australia only. The Promoter has the right to verify the elibibility of each entrant.
3. The competition commences at 12.01am August 1, 2018 (AEST) and closes at 11.59pm August 31, 2018 (AEST).
4. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winner. Entry is via the Facebook.com/misssnowitall Facebook Treble Cone Holiday app: https://contest.fbapp.io/treble-cone and www.snowsbest.com/win-treble-cone and our FB messenger chat bot.
5. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian who must accompany the minor when staying at any accommodation prizes offered.
7. Entries are limited to one per person.
8. A judging panel will review the entries and choose one winner. The winner’s name will be published on Facebook.com/misssnowitall on September 1. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Entries must be received by 11.59pm (AEST) August 31, 2018. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Facebook.com/misssnowitall Facebook Competition Entry App database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
12. Prize is as follows.
Package prize must be taken between September 1 and 30, 2018 or between September 1 and 30, 2019 (subject to availability) after which it becomes invalid.
2 x 5 day lift passes to Treble Cone. 2 x 5 day ski or board rental at Treble Cone. 1 x $500 food and beverage voucher for dining at Treble Cone. 2 x return economy ‘the works’ (food, checked bag, select seat, inflight entertainment) flights from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Queenstown flying Air New Zealand. 6 nights accommodation for two at Edgewater Hotel Lake Wanaka in a hotel studio room twin share (2 pax maximum). 1 x 4 run heli ski day for 2 with Southern Lakes Heliski. 7 days car rental in a Mitsubishi Outlander AWD or similar from Touchdown Car Rentals. Premium XTM Outerwear – 1 Titanium Jacket, 1 Lithium pants, 1 Podium Gloves, 1 Courchevel jacket, 1 indy pants, 1 Crema mitts. 1 x après ski mountain biking experience at Wanaka’s scenic Deans Bank for 2 people with Wanaka Bike Tours. 1 x après ski Wild Thing Via Ferrata experience for 2 people with Wild Wire.
RRP: AU $9080
12b. The winner and companion will fly Economy Return from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Queenstown flying on Air New Zealand aircraft only. Economy tickets consist of one 7kg carry on bag, one 23kg checked bag, inflight entertainment, meals and drinks. Government and Airport taxes are not included. Passports and visas are the responsibility of the winners. Tickets are non-redeemable (for cash), and travel is restricted to Air New Zealand operated aircraft only. Changes will incur a fee. Passengers must be travelling together for all sectors. Any changes to booking are subject to availability at the same fare level and a booking fee. In the case of each prize the winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the flights including government and airport taxes and (where applicable) spending money, accommodation, transport, additional flights, transfers, meal costs, insurance, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals. The prize cannot be converted into cash. The prize is not transferable to other persons or organisations. Frequent Flyer points are not applicable. For Australian Residents only.
Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against additional cost incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion (if any) have the requisites visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destinations. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such document not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
13. Accommodation and tour prizes are subject to availability between September 1 and September 30 2018 and September 1 and September 30 2019 and non transferable. Spending money, additional meals, taxes, car insurance, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included in any prizes.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoters, that date being September 7, 2018, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with SnowsBest.com or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
20. Prize value is in Australian dollars.
21. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
23. Subject to any written direction given under regulation 37 of the Lotteries and Gaming Act 1993 (SA Australia), the promoter may conduct further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as necessary to distribute the prize.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone or computer user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. SnowsBest.com and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation (Australia).
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion.
31. The Promoter is Rachael Oakes-Ash for SnowsBest.com (ABN 84 631 849 402 )